A greeting from Debby Wilson

Coppy

Feb 5, 2011
Sarasota, FL
Here is the reply to a question I sent to our old friend Debby earlier this evening. I'm publishing it here as she sends her greetings to us all. In the spirit of Wilson's typical good service I heard back in about an hour on a Sunday evening. Enjoy:

Bob!
So wonderful to hear from you!
I can understand your question, and I would love to help you. Unfortunately, I have not had the opportunity to hear the lovely Yvette's yet. However, what I can do for you is let the designer of the Yvette give you his opinion. I have CC' ed Daryl on this email, and talked to him about your situation. He said he would be happy to email you back.
Sorry I could not be more help. I am just glad I had an opportunity to hear from you. It's been far too long!
Please send everyone on the forums my best, and let them know how much I miss chatting with hem all!
Respectfully , Debby

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing