ArtNovian Experience ?

StickMan451

Aug 11, 2010
Castle Rock, CO
I'm looking at using Artnovian Acoustics for room analysis for my new dedicated listening room. Have you used this Company and approach? How'd that work out?

thx

Popspin

Apr 28, 2015
I had planned to go with Vicoustic but their US rep had a parting of the ways with Vicoustic in Portugal.
While I found several possibilities my dealer told me to check out Artnovion. Turns out the owners used to work for Vicoustic. And IMHO Artnovion has made several improvements on design and wall attachment design. Their designs will make my listening space look high tech. Their diffusers are s big aesthetic improvement over the Vicoustic difussers.
I just completed my order, including custom sized absorbers for the front wall. Delivery is scheduled for later March. I will post my impressions then (compared to my old boring gray Echo Buster set up.
Any other Artnovion customers??
popspin

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I saw Artnovion products at Brooks Berdan Ltd. in Monrovia, California this weekend. The products look interesting.

Popspin

Apr 28, 2015
I saw Artnovion products at Brooks Berdan Ltd. in Monrovia, California this weekend. The products look interesting.

I'd be happy to send you some pictures of what the installation looks like. It includes several custom pieces to fit my listening space.
The ultimate test is whether your eyes and ears are satisfied. That's a rather personal conclusion that I can reach only for myself.
I do like the attachment methodology more than the other well known Portuguese competitor.
popspin

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you very much for your thoughts!

I would be delighted to see photos of the room. Can you post them here?

Sharp 1080

Apr 20, 2010
Dallas,Texas
If Vicoustics doesn't hurry up and ship my diffusion panels, I am going to buy the Artnovion panels instead.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing