I show you vibration's miracle!!

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
I have high-end vibration tester.

I was fan of Stillpoint but not now.

In Korea, there is the vibration items manufacture that is called 'Last Boss' (means super ultra fantastic)

Its name is Hi-Fi Stay.

I'll show you its new item [Hard Point] how much reduces vibration.

[Hard Point] is like below.

01_reduce_20160916_HardPoint_175.jpg

Next I test vibration reducing.

1.jpg

My PC's vibration figure that applies nothing.

I use Hard Point like below.

2.jpg

Now see fantastic result!!!

3.jpg

Stillpoint Ultra SS's figure is 0.41

Hard Point will be released on December.

And in 6Moons reviews you can find them soon.

http://www.hifistay.com/?ckattempt=1

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Do they have a price list as yet?

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
The price is $1288 (1set - 4ea)

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Thank you very much !

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
This device appears to be about the size of a stillpoint ultra 5....not the SS (much smaller). The vibration/damping performance of the Ultra 5 is superior to the Stillpoint SS. I suggest you compare this device against the Ultra 5 before claiming this devices superiority in vibration damping.

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
Hard Point is much smaller than Ultra 5

And 6Moons review about Hard Point will be posted on early December.

I think that people who make mention of Hard Point is more and more after 6Moons Review.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
IMHO tweaks should be listened, not measured! :)

Anyway, IMHO a few photos from a simple anonymous accelerometer or similar device in unknown conditions do not qualify as valid measurements.

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
Your thinking is right.

I also keep aloof new brand product from unknown country.

I wish you check 6Moons review.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
How does the measuring device work? In one pic it's in your hand, in the next it's sitting on a table.

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
Very good question~!!

The reason I pick up is that sensor loses its balance easily.

PC's vibration cause it fall down.

So I pick up controller wired sensor.

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
I'm confused. Exactly what are we testing? It looks like AC voltage. What is the voltage source? Where is it being measured? How exactly does this test vibration damping,. I would generally think that requires either a change or magnitude of some sort of oscillation stimulus. So please tell us what we are seeing on your meter and why it measures "damping". Damping of what?

awsmone

Apr 6, 2014
Canberra Australia
I'm confused. Exactly what are we testing? It looks like AC voltage. What is the voltage source? Where is it being measured? How exactly does this test vibration damping,. I would generally think that requires either a change or magnitude of some sort of oscillation stimulus. So please tell us what we are seeing on your meter and why it measures "damping". Damping of what?
Looking at the screen it appears to indicated meters per second squared which is acceleration....and AC might mean ACceleration not AC current :)

cjf

Nov 19, 2012
Where was the meter located during the test? On the table or on the computer case somewhere?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing