My new ride

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

Yes, the grey metallic color puts the lines more in relief.
Very nice car.

beaur

Fleetwood Sound
Oct 12, 2011
Brooklyn

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Congrats Bud... You deserve it. When you move up to this echelon of cars, you will visit the watering hole quite a bit!! My last one was 9mpg!!! :eek:

Attachments

• gas station.jpg
    gas station.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 341

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Congrats Bud... You deserve it. When you move up to this echelon of cars, you will visit the watering hole quite a bit!! My last one was 9mpg!!! :eek:

It never fails to amuse me when the low fuel warning comes up with a quarter tank left. LOL.

Audioseduction

Dec 6, 2010
FLORIDA
Those Ferraris are awesome & sexy looking.

astrotoy

VIP/Donor
May 24, 2010
SF Bay Area
Our daughter's family lives in LA, the center of the exotic car universe. When our granddaughter was about 2, my son-in-law, a car aficionado, like many males who grew up in the US, started to teach her to recognize the name plates of cars. They would play the game when out for a drive and Mina would shout out the brands of the cars as they went by. She even surprised us once in a while with an odd car, "Mitsubishi" was one. Anyway, a bright red Ferrari went by and Mina shouted out "Mustang!" When she gets a little older, she'll know a Ferrari from a Mustang.

Larry

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Our daughter's family lives in LA, the center of the exotic car universe. When our granddaughter was about 2, my son-in-law, a car aficionado, like many males who grew up in the US, started to teach her to recognize the name plates of cars. They would play the game when out for a drive and Mina would shout out the brands of the cars as they went by. She even surprised us once in a while with an odd car, "Mitsubishi" was one. Anyway, a bright red Ferrari went by and Mina shouted out "Mustang!" When she gets a little older, she'll know a Ferrari from a Mustang.

Larry

Cute story. I extended the car/horse theme further with a new custom plate last fall.

Attachments

• IMG_1470.JPG
    IMG_1470.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 296

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Nice! Beautiful car... My car is a silver metallic, I do think it shows off the lines of the car really well, different parts of the car seem different shades of silver depending on how the light strikes them, and often a colored hue is put in that can only be seen in certain light, mine has a bluish tint to it sometimes.... It also looks better dirty vs darker colors. :)

My car struggles to get 20 mpg, not horrible but not great either... I would like to get a Tesla as well... Recently I was next to a P100D at a light, it was a 65 mph road... it was interesting seeing that thing take off so fast, no noise at all. They accelerate like a rocket, super impressive... I didn't even try to keep up :)

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Out on the track for the first time with the car a few weeks back. Lime Rock Park...What a blast 740hp is when it can be unleashed legally.

Attachments

• IMG_1659.JPG
    IMG_1659.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_1665.JPG
    IMG_1665.JPG
    243 KB · Views: 167

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
Nothing like a Ferrari 12 cylinder and the smell of burning fuel on race day. I miss the days of the Ferrari Hill climb in Virginia City...some fantastic cars now collector cars only. Nice to see your car driven on the track. A big thumbs up!

hi5harry

Sep 11, 2011
Santa Cruz, Calif
IMG_3729.JPG I was at the Virginia City Ferrari hill climb last year. What a fun event!

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
View attachment 34615 I was at the Virginia City Ferrari hill climb last year. What a fun event!

The best, the good ol days when there was Lou's Testarossa and LM. The hot cars were the 427 Cobras and Porsche track cars. I liked the Super America and California GT's,275 GTB's,Dino's,Lusso's etc.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing