New Lodgers - October 2016

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Two little bonded Tuxedo boys - about 14 weeks - who just needed a place to stay between adoption events as they are neutered and a little Calico girl of about 6 weeks are the new fur-babies in the household.

Twins.jpg
Joe and Dee - named for the rescuer that got them from the apartment complex. A tenant had moved out and left them behind in the apartment. The landlord was ready to throw them out when the rescue found out about them. They are sweet and friendly and definitely lap cats. They are also bonded, so they have to be adopted as a pair - which makes it a little more difficult. That's Dee on the left, and Joe on the right. Dee has more white on his face, "de spot" on his back and white legs. Joe has a narrower stripe on his face, black patches on his legs and a little white spot on the very tip of his tail.

Sophie.jpg
Sophie - abandoned at the vets - someone had brought two sickly kittens in. One died and the vet called the rescue to see if they could take this one. She has the sniffles. So she's on antibiotics and I'm giving everyone l-lysine to help. She's also a lap cat. They are on my lap every evening after their dinner. (Yes, she's that tiny right now.)

They are doing very well with my two. Last night was their first night out of the cage (I had been allowing them out in the day and putting them back at night). When I turn out the lights, my two follow me into the bedroom and hop on the bed. All the kittens followed. The boys got relegated to the foot of the bed, but Sophie was allowed to snuggle in with her auntie cats (and me).

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
The trials of being a fur kid foster mum: The boys have picked up Sophie's cold. Had a rude awakening this morning when one of them sneezed on my bare arm. They are 3x Sophie's size = 3x the snot = 3x the ick factor. Ick! Ick! Ick! It's a virus, so there's not much I can do about it. They are strong healthy kittens so hopefully they kick it quick as they have an adoption event this weekend.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing