Allied Official Trailer (2016) - Paramount Pictures

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Saw this the other day. Not bad. It kept you invested 'till the end as the movie could have gone a few different ways. I've enjoyed Marion Cotillard since I saw here in "A Good Year" and "La Vie en Rose".

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
Saw this the other day. Not bad. It kept you invested 'till the end as the movie could have gone a few different ways. I've enjoyed Marion Cotillard since I saw here in "A Good Year" and "La Vie en Rose".

She is also well-known for her final scene in 'The Dark Knight Rises' :p

Doesn't look anything like Jolie - well, she does have two eyes, a nose and a mouth, and hair.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
She is also well-known for her final scene in 'The Dark Knight Rises' :p

Doesn't look anything like Jolie - well, she does have two eyes, a nose and a mouth, and hair.

Actually much better looking and a better actress too.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Watched this last night. My wife and I liked it. Reminds me of another war time love story movie Shining Through with Micheal Douglas and Melanie Griffith. The suicide of Marianne at the end is a bit shocking. Overall., a nice movie.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Watched this last night. My wife and I liked it. Reminds me of another war time love story movie Shining Through with Micheal Douglas and Melanie Griffith. The suicide of Marianne at the end is a bit shocking. Overall., a nice movie.

It was one of my wife's favorites last year. We called it the "divorce movie"

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It was one of my wife's favorites last year. We called it the "divorce movie"

My wife was wondering how Angelina could take the hot scenes and I mistakenly told her the movie came after the divorce. Now I know.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing