Armand De Brignac

bigbottles101

Sep 29, 2016
hi guys and gals. so i was gifted with a bottle of Armand De Brignac Brut Gold 3.0L Bottle. Huge!!! its not my type of champagne i have had the smaller one im just a moet guy. i wanted to know what you think i can get for the bottle what would be a reasonable price to sell it for.

thanks in advance for all responses.

Barry

Member Sponsor
Jan 7, 2012
Somewhere near Philadelphia, USA
Well you've certainly got a good gift and a conversation piece. You could do a quick check at wine-searcher.com which suggests new $225-260 for 750 mL, maybe $650 for 1.5L, and $2,250 for 3L (which sounds high to me). Prices are pretty stable over the last 3 years. It has had some good reviews.

I drink champagne and have probably tasted something from maybe 40 different producers and never had this one from Cattier. It's a fav of some of the rappers (Jay Z). This is not a particularly well-known house with wide distribution, provenance and storage could be questioned, the large format could be a put-off for many, and you don't say what vintage/disgorgement date or how old it is.

If you can't sell it, have a party and invite firends. Good luck.

bigbottles101

Sep 29, 2016
Well you've certainly got a good gift and a conversation piece. You could do a quick check at wine-searcher.com which suggests new $225-260 for 750 mL, maybe $650 for 1.5L, and $2,250 for 3L (which sounds high to me). Prices are pretty stable over the last 3 years. It has had some good reviews.

I drink champagne and have probably tasted something from maybe 40 different producers and never had this one from Cattier. It's a fav of some of the rappers (Jay Z). This is not a particularly well-known house with wide distribution, provenance and storage could be questioned, the large format could be a put-off for many, and you don't say what vintage/disgorgement date or how old it is.

If you can't sell it, have a party and invite firends. Good luck.

yea i saw online prices where a little over 2k dollars. but i doubt anyone will give me that for the bottle. i was looking on selling it maybe for $1,500 or less.. i have had the bottle approximately 3 weeks

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing