LA or OC?

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
Ron and I have actually discussed that yesterday and the answer is simple. Ron will host the party for the LA Show and me (if it's well attended) will be for me to host the Orange County Show From this thread it seems Ron will be the busy guy
Steve/Ron, What's the commute between Ron's and LAX and Steve's and THE Show Anaheim?

AudioEdge

Feb 6, 2016
From this thread it seems Ron will be the busy guy

Not necessarily. From what I have been able to read online and from a couple of discussions, my feeling is that the LA group is trying to "hijack" the West Coast audience on the
heels of the recent circumstances. I find the behavior deplorable. To say nothing of a completely inconvenient and substandard locale.
I for one, will boycott the LA show and continue to attend the Newport Show.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Steve/Ron, What's the commute between Ron's and LAX and Steve's and THE Show Anaheim?

My house to the hotels around LAX by car is approximately 50 minutes.

Simon Moon

Apr 24, 2015
As far as I can tell, I will probably go to both shows.

I live closer to LAX, but the drive to Irvine is not that bad.

I love audio shows, but can only attend them when they are in my vicinity, due to work and other responsibilities. So, having 2 close to my house is a win-win for me.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing