FS: Stahl-Tek VEKIAN DAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

George K

Jul 26, 2012
Well I have to part with this great (mega) DAC. It is an amazing PCM DAC with dynamics to die 4 and liquid dense huge soundstage. If you feed it with Aurender N10 you can have DSD converted to PCM and can't believe your ears.
A friend of mine also connected a device called Acousense Afi+USB+Stealth USB-T cable and it made it sound like Opus Prime (if not better).

Anyway the sale is on for 7.500 euros, it is 230v (220-240V) unit. Selling worldwide with insured UPS.
The condition is mint except a minor flaw in the back fascia IEC connector that does not affect performance.

If only I could keep it.......

Please contact me and I can provide photos, s/n or any other info.

For PayPal please add 4.5%.

Thanks for looking.

George K

Jul 26, 2012
It is still on sale.

Reasonable offers will be examined.

Trade in with EmmLabs Xds1 V2 integrated player also welcome.

George K

Jul 26, 2012
bernie0989 never answered.
So It's still on sale!

Better price 5.990 euros / selling worldwide with original packaging. 230V version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing