Designated Survivor - Official Trailer 1 - ABC Television Network

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels

A low-level Cabinet member becomes President of the United States after a catastrophic attack kills everyone above him in the Presidential line of succession.

One episode out.

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels
I haven't seen the episode yet but besides 24, I don't like much of what Kiefer Sutherland does. This one gets very good reviews so I put it up.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
I watched 4 of the episodes on DTV On Demand and it's pretty good. Lots of plots, angles and twists. There are many things that (I would hope) isn't protocol but for an entertaining show and not real life, I'd say it's "okay". Nothing I would suggest to watch but it is entertaining so far. Things seem to change fast.

Tom

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
A friend told me about this series. Just saw the pilot episode and it seems Kiefer has some Jack Bauer personality which I can't remove from my mind re his acting. I'm still going to continue watching some more episodes and see what happens.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
A friend told me about this series. Just saw the pilot episode and it seems Kiefer has some Jack Bauer personality which I can't remove from my mind re his acting. I'm still going to continue watching some more episodes and see what happens.

I have been watching it and it is pretty good... Not OMG,WOW good... "pretty good".I find Sutherland much more vulnerable in this series. More human. Worth watching IMO.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I have been watching it and it is pretty good... Not OMG,WOW good... "pretty good".I find Sutherland much more vulnerable in this series. More human. Worth watching IMO.

That's good to know. I'm ready to continue.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I gave up on this series a few weeks ago. Poor scripts and Sutherland needs to take acting lessons from his father.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Does it not develop then, am on episode 8

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing