May 6, 2010
Boston, MA

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
That was a good movie. Anyway, my birthday is 9/26, and the activity is just getting the place cleaned up for the party. :)

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
I have to watch it. Did they find more eggs?

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Happy Birthday Bud! ...Two days from now I won't remember a thing.

From wiki: "Europa is primarily made of silicate rock and has a water-ice crust and probably an iron–nickel core. It has a tenuous atmosphere composed primarily of oxygen. Its surface is striated by cracks and streaks, whereas craters are relatively rare. It has the smoothest surface of any known solid object in the Solar System. The apparent youth and smoothness of the surface have led to the hypothesis that a water ocean exists beneath it, which could conceivably serve as an abode for extraterrestrial life. The predominant model suggests that heat from tidal flexing causes the ocean to remain liquid and drives ice movement similar to plate tectonics, absorbing chemicals from the surface into the ocean below. Also, sea salt from a subsurface ocean may be coating some geological features on Europa, suggesting that the ocean is interacting with the seafloor. This may be important in determining if Europa could be habitable."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(moon)

This is all fascinating science/space/universe/planets stuff. The people coming after us will experience new portals to other dimensions, teleportation, and new habitable planets.
Earth won't make the news anymore, it'll drift into space as a toxic debris, as a jail planet for all the criminals and no good people from all sectors.
Eventually someone will push that red button and it'll disintegrate into a cloud of particle's dust.

Happy kids will be living on Europa's landscapes. We, ourselves are creating the new alien colonies.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I have to watch it. Did they find more eggs?

Europa Report is a very good Sci-Fi movie... Realistic to a fault .. Well made, well acted. It flew under the radar or so it seems to me. Saw it on Netflix. Highly recommended

I will wait wait for this ..report :)

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing