Robert Koda K70

Bobbi

Mar 5, 2016
Just wondering if anyone here owns or has heard this amp?
Any info much appreciated.

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
I'd love to hear it one day soon. I do own a Koda K10 and love it...had it about 3 years now.

sickophant

May 24, 2013
Warszawa, Polsce; BrizVegas, Oz
Without hesitation I can say it is one of the greatest amplification units ever built. Unwaveringly capable.

I am the proud owner of 10% of the world's stock of this machine.

What greatness to come from this young proficianado.

sickophant

May 24, 2013
Warszawa, Polsce; BrizVegas, Oz
Here, this is a shot of this year's resident carpet python that daily sun bakes and particularly when full with two food bulges as in this shot in this same position just 6 -7 metres from my K-70.

Wonder what was eaten. The amp's. safe.
20170105_141907.jpg

amadeus

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I am the Lucky Owner of this Wonderfull Poweramps and they are some most Artistic designed Build and tuned amps i came across.
Best worlds of Tube and SS.Fast Dynamic Tight Organic are some of the words i can tell Wide soundstage and deep in to the Music.Most loved the Silence Most Black silent amp...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing