2018 Toyota Camry Photo Leak ?

audio.bill

May 27, 2013
Chicago suburbs
Mclaren's next $900,000 SuperCar will make the 720S look like a.. Toyota Camry!?:confused::D

Why would they do that?:D:)

http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/mclaren-p15-rumors
They're saying that their next SuperCar will be so far more advanced than the 720S that in comparison the 720S will look like a Toyota Camry. Not in any way meant as a complement to the Camry, they're using it as an example of what's generally thought of as a very common and unassuming car. Clearly not every reference to the Camry is a positive one.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
They're saying that their next SuperCar will be so far more advanced than the 720S that in comparison the 720S will look like a Toyota Camry. Not in any way meant as a complement to the Camry, they're using it as an example of what's generally thought of as a very common and unassuming car. Clearly not every reference to the Camry is a positive one.

I think that's a.. "BIG Complement to the 2018 Camry"!:D;)

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Another new video!.. "Very Smooth Shifting Transmission, Very Smooth Ride, Very Quiet Cabin"! "This new 2018 Camry LE is one of the Smoothest.. Quietest Sedans on the market place now"!..:b:cool:

This guy has REVIEWED a Rolls Royce Ghost II and a Mercedes Maybach S600!!:p

"LOOK OUT MERCEDES MAYBACH S600"!! :D ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPbBctfNyhA

https://www.youtube.com/user/everymandriver/videos

New review from the Car Nerd ? :rolleyes: :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n73hEl6HQ0

Very Very Nice Re.. view!:p :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqXN8_Z-01Y

Last edited:

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
2018 Toyota Camry versus ... :b

The Camry don't care about the Accord anymore.. they are going after the Big Boys !:D ;)

I think this is a very smart move for Toyota... bring all the Lexus Goodness to the Camry at a price that almost anyone can afford!:);)

Even the stereo in the LE Model sounds like a stereo in a very high priced car now !!:D:b

Thank You....LEXUS!

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
In your post previous to mine they put a Rolls-Royce Phantom in the video, as if to compare; I replied with a 2018 Honda Accord, as if to compare.
But we all know that in cars like in music like in films like in audio like in wines like in houses like in people we cannot compare; everything/one is unique, has its own identity.

The 2018 Camry has 8 speeds, some cars have 10. The doors open like normal doors, the design is attractive, in & out. The price is attractive too.
For not much more, or the same price when subsidized, the Tesla Model 3 is an alternative for the fast and furious.
But the 2018 Camry is unique, incomparable; not with a Rolls-Royce Phantom, not with a Bugatti Chiron, not with a Honda Accord, not with a Tesla M3 of the same year.

* I like the 2018 Accord's design and color. :b I bet Mike can give us some more useful info...just to not compare. :b

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
In your post previous to mine they put a Rolls-Royce Phantom in the video, as if to compare; I replied with a 2018 Honda Accord, as if to compare.
But we all know that in cars like in music like in films like in audio like in wines like in houses like in people we cannot compare; everything/one is unique, has its own identity.

The 2018 Camry has 8 speeds, some cars have 10. The doors open like normal doors, the design is attractive, in & out. The price is attractive too.
For not much more, or the same price when subsidized, the Tesla Model 3 is an alternative for the fast and furious.
But the 2018 Camry is unique, incomparable; not with a Rolls-Royce Phantom, not with a Bugatti Chiron, not with a Honda Accord, not with a Tesla M3 of the same year.

* I like the 2018 Accord's design and color. :b I bet Mike can give us some more useful info...just to not compare. :b

If you click on SHOW MORE below the video in the Camry vs Rolls Royce Phantom video, your see that they were comparing these two cars!

Maybe they have drove both cars and they are letting us know that you don't have spend BIG MONEY to get that same ride smoothness and quietness!

They are a Diminishing Returns with cars just like home stereo systems, you get to that point where your just spending more money to just SHOW OFF.... Rave about how much money we spent on something!;)

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
If you click on SHOW MORE below the video in the Camry vs Rolls Royce Phantom video, your see that they were comparing these two cars!

Maybe they have drove both cars and they are letting us know that you don't have spend BIG MONEY to get that same ride smoothness and quietness!

They are a Diminishing Returns with cars just like home stereo systems, you get to that point where your just spending more money to just SHOW OFF.... Rave about how much money we spent on something!;)

I fully agree with you; there's no need to spend $13 millions for the most expensive brand new 2018 Rolls-Royce Sweptail, but if we do that's something to talk about. :b

It's the same with audio gear; the new Camry looks real nice and has good reviews and anyone can buy one.
Other cars not everyone can buy one and they still have good reviews and looks. The best comparison is no comparison; it's like unlimited.

Camry has come a long way, and for a long time is the car that sells the most, reliable, great on gas, affordable, Japan made, ...brief one of the most revered and popular among a vast world's clientele including North America. I am not that surprised to find hardcore fans of this new 2018 Camry like you in a site called What'sBestForum. It could have been easily someone else, but I am super happy that it's you. Your username don't give any clue, and it doesn't have to. ...Except for the last part...Carma. ;)

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Here's the first 2018 Camry owner on the Toyota Nation forum.

He says this is best auto transmission of any Toyota he has owned!:b;)

NO ROUGH SHIFTING TRANSMISSION!!:rolleyes:...IT'S VERY SMOOTH SHIFTING!;)

The LE Model has smaller 17 inch wheels and has the smoothest ride!

Your going get shocked when you hear how good of a stereo Lexus put in this Camry!!:p:b

VERY Powerful 4-cylinder engine!:b

SUPER Quiet Cabin!:)

35.5 MPG in the City!!..:b 40.4 MPG on the hwy!

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/8...5202-just-bought-2018-camry-xle-4-banger.html

Last edited:

audio.bill

May 27, 2013
Chicago suburbs
Here's a more realistic and unbiased review of the 2018 Camry from MotorWeek. They mention that it's much improved overall, but that the 4-cylinder lacks any kick and that even the V6's 301HP doesn't make it into a competitive performance car. They also report that while overall it's quite refined from previous generations it's still very "appliance like" in its driving perspective, not really an enthusiast's car.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing