Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 2018 Toyota Camry Photo Leak ?

Member Addicted to Best! NorthStar's Avatar
    Don't be like me, be brave. ...Besides, you are in the correct forum's section: Car Forum. Nothing bad can happen; you are in good hands.

Look back @ some threads of a not so distant past and you will see how some subjects are analysed and discussed in great depth and with minute detail attention.
    It is one of the forte here; nothing is left unturned under a rock.

Anyway, I love cars and they are part of this site. I was just humorous when I said I was afraid; I am not afraid.
    I want you to be the most happy man on the planet, and me, and them, and everyone else. That's the best we can do.

I have another question for you: What is your favorite color for this particular 2018 model? I guess it also depends of which series, four or six cylinders and model:

All the Very Best, - Bob --------- "And it stoned me to my soul" - Van Morrison --------- AudiophileAudition

Addicted to Best!
    Living On A MAGIC Roller Coaster Ride In My Room With My Tweaked Out Stereo System !...
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
    Don't be like me, be brave. ...Besides, you are in the correct forum's section: Car Forum. Nothing bad can happen; you are in good hands.

Look back @ some threads of a not so distant past and you will see how some subjects are analysed and discussed in great depth and with minute detail attention.
    It is one of the forte here; nothing is left unturned under a rock.

Anyway, I love cars and they are part of this site. I was just humorous when I said I was afraid; I am not afraid.
    I want you to be the most happy man on the planet, and me, and them, and everyone else. That's the best we can do.

I have another question for you: What is your favorite color for this particular 2018 model? I guess it also depends of which series, four or six cylinders and model:

I liked white on both series!

When some here do compare this car to the Mercedes S Class they are going to be a lot of pissed off people here! It might start a war here!

No war here. We drive what we like; Camry, Lexus, Acura, Tesla, Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Mustang, McLaren, BMW, Rolls-Royce, Cadillac, Bugatti, ...
    We see them on the streets, on the highways, in the cities, on the scenic drives along the ocean, and there are no wars.

It's the exact same with audio; it gets us where we want to, in the style of our choosing.

In my mind, from my and your readings here and over there, there is no doubt that the new 2018 Toyota Camry is a winner so far.
    It would suit perfectly well a highly diverse clientele in many colors.
    All the Very Best, - Bob --------- "And it stoned me to my soul" - Van Morrison --------- AudiophileAudition

Addicted to Best!
    Living On A MAGIC Roller Coaster Ride In My Room With My Tweaked Out Stereo System !...

Smile

The 2018 Camry rides like a High-End Luxury Car!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V-6RtBVV54

Addicted to Best!

Thumbs up

The review from Car Pro USA is the most Realistic review I've seen yet!

He's very brave to speak the truth about this 2018 Camry!

There are billions of other 2018 Toyota Camry youtube videos; and from the vast majority of them, the conclusion I came to:
    This car seems to be the perfect car for the North American customers. It's good for saving money on gas (by the way, the price of gas went up last week; here in Canada it's $1.50 per liter for premium), and it looks serious.

* On the other hand many car manufacturers now are starting or keeping up in developing competition to Tesla electric self-auto-pilot cars. ...Including Hyundai:
    http://www.barrons.com/articles/tesl...ans-1502960074

If the 2019-2020 Toyota Camry can get rid of its fuel tank and add a state-of-the-art auto-pilot system with an electric grid (battery good for 500 miles plus, in one single charge), ....all the smart jazz; that would be an excellent direction. I think. The more smart competition to Tesla the smarter car makers will get.

But yeah, for now the Camry looks real swell with tons of car dealers/supporters, and car drivers/reviewers, and customers. 3D might be dead but fuel ain't dead yet, not in America, not in many parts of our globe; the busy ones with trillions of cars on highways and city streets...Bangkok, New York, Montreal, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington, Paris, London, Hong Kong, Mexico City, Beijing, Berlin, Dublin, Abu Dhabi, Seoul, Madrid, Islamabad, Lisbon, Manila, Riyadh, Amsterdam, Kuala Lumpur and Moscow.

* I've read good things too from the new Honda Accord. But that's for another thread.

Addicted to Best!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
    There are billions of other 2018 Toyota Camry youtube videos; and from the vast majority of them, the conclusion I came to:
    This car seems to be the perfect car for the North American customers. It's good for saving money on gas (by the way, the price of gas went up last week; here in Canada it's $1.50 per liter for premium), and it looks serious.

* On the other hand many car manufacturers now are starting or keeping up in developing competition to Tesla electric self-auto-pilot cars. ...Including Hyundai:
    http://www.barrons.com/articles/tesl...ans-1502960074

If the 2019-2020 Toyota Camry can get rid of its fuel tank and add a state-of-the-art auto-pilot system with an electric grid (battery good for 500 miles plus, in one single charge), ....all the smart jazz; that would be an excellent direction. I think. The more smart competition to Tesla the smarter car makers will get.

But yeah, for now the Camry looks real swell with tons of car dealers/supporters, and car drivers/reviewers, and customers. 3D might be dead but fuel ain't dead yet, not in America, not in many parts of our globe; the busy ones with trillions of cars on highways and city streets...Bangkok, New York, Montreal, San Francisco, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington, Paris, London, Hong Kong, Mexico City, Beijing, Berlin, Dublin, Abu Dhabi, Seoul, Madrid, Islamabad, Lisbon, Manila, Riyadh, Amsterdam, Kuala Lumpur and Moscow.

* I've read good things too from the new Honda Accord. But that's for another thread.
    The conclusion I came to is...Amazing Bargain after comparing it to a Mercedes S Class.. back to back!

Well, twenty five grands for a brand new 2018 Toyota Camry (2.5L) with an interior decor like that and with a very elegant ride, and peppy, is like eating good popcorn with real butter for free while watching 'Gravity' in full IMAX 3D on a night of a total full solar eclipse*.
    * By the way, there's one comin' up soon; next Monday.

Addicted to Best!

Thumbs up

Here's a closer look at the underbody suspension on the 2018 Camry that gives it that very smooth ride! Just wait until people find out that Toyota is bringing all the Lexus Goodness to the Camry!..

The Ford F150 better watch out!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T44fu_km-88

This review is the Best yet and it gives me Goosebumps every time I look at it!... Very Realistic Review!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V-6RtBVV54
    Last edited by Audio_Karma; Yesterday at 02:38 PM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415