Mr. Ron Resnick...au revoir, but not goodbye

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Just a few words to say I will miss Ron, our erstwhile co-leader and all-round good guy, when he finally leaves the UK
First met him over a year ago when he came over with the lovely Tinka and was kind enough to post some supportive words about my system
Got to know him over time, and we cemented friendship sharing time together at Munich
Not many people I've met have his levels of wide eyed enthusiasm and forthright opinions
This is a guy who knows what he likes but isn't averse to broadening his audio horizons
So, he leaves the UK for good next week to return home with his delightful wife

Ron, I sure will miss ya

...by the way, have you tried those Shun Mooks yet?!

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Just a few words to say I will miss Ron, our erstwhile co-leader and all-round good guy, when he finally leaves the UK
First met him over a year ago when he came over with the lovely Tinka and was kind enough to post some supportive words about my system
Got to know him over time, and we cemented friendship sharing time together at Munich
Not many people I've met have his levels of wide eyed enthusiasm and forthright opinions
This is a guy who knows what he likes but isn't averse to broadening his audio horizons
So, he leaves the UK for good next week to return home with his delightful wife

Ron, I sure will miss ya

...by the way, have you tried those Shun Mooks yet?!

But I get him back here so that he and I can collaborate about many new ideas we have for WBF. Stay tuned ;)

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
My wife and I had a very nice lunch with Ron in London and later, I had a very nice dinner with Ron and Tinka the next time I was back in London. A lovely couple. Hopefully I will see them again next time I will be in CA.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Yeah I had a local audio buddy at walking distance. Anyway Ron, I will bump into you on one of the tours

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
I'm hoping to host Ron, and perhaps Tinka, for a listening session once things settle down for them and they have time to tour the Boston area, Basis turntables in NH and Transparent Audio in ME. Our Boston audiophile group is looking forward to meeting him and sharing our respective systems. We have many different approaches, from SS to digital to mini monitors with subs and incredible Magico M Pro, not to mention Ron's known preferences for analog and tubes. Should be fun.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you very much, Marc, for that sweet post! I will miss you too!

Thank you, also, Steve, Joe, and Peter!

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
And those Mooks, my friend?

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing