Salk Sound Song3 FloorStanding Reference Speakers..?

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I've heard the Song3's, they're a great speaker from what I could hear.

I heard a little of the Supercharged Songtowers, but the electronics with them where not going well... Someone told me they swapped some components and they sounded better.

The PowerPlay monitors are very good, particularly for the price. They can play in a large room without any issue, with surprising bass.

The Exotica's I heard could be really good, but it was hard to tell with the source and amplification when I heard them. The image was good, and they were capable of some really pleasurable sound.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I just found out that Salk Sound is working on a all new model that will use a Audio Technology midrange and a all new Beryllium tweeter for around $3K!:D This new model will be coming on the market in the near future!:b

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
The new model that Salk Sound is testing out right now.. will be called Song 3.0 Someone just sold his Salk Sound Silk AT Monitors! to upgrade to the Song 3.0's when they come on the market.:b

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing