Canon 5D Mk IV

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA

Mextech

Jan 10, 2017
Its similar, not so great as i expected. I suggest not to upgrade. - offcorse its my opinion etc but I don't like when every year companies develop (comes out with) a new product which improvement is just 2 to 9 %. The improvement, in my opinion, is insufficient and that is the reason why I am not supporting the market and am not buying new devices each year.

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
A friend bought the Mk IV when he saw my Mk III. I have to say, the upgrade seems largely irrelevant.

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
The real upgrade is going to a 1Dx Mark2...amazing camera....especially if you are an action shooter. I just upgraded from my 2007 1D3 Mark2.

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Yes, that would be worth it, indeed.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing