Steve Williams visits the ULTRA VR-111 XS and other world class systems

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
Hello friends,

Steve Williams the site founder and administrator of What's Best Forum just returned home to California after an epic trip to the Philippines. While he was there he had the pleasure to see and hear several world class audio systems and listening rooms that most of us could only dream of including our ULTRA VR-111 XS and the VR-11 SE MkII's. I will post a couple of links so you can read all about the systems and the wonderful people he visited while there. My eyes went blurry from page after page of the details of his trip but I couldn't stop reading. I hope you enjoy.
VR-111s.jpg

Over the next few days I will post many pictures of the ULTRA VR-111's throughout their build process:)

The first link is Steve's visit to all the wonderful sound rooms.

Jimmy's system will be the ULTRA VR-111 XS on page 4 and Jack's system will be the VR-11 SE MkII's found on the first page.

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showt...outh-East-Asia-and-Hears-Some-Amazing-Systems

This link was also great to read and full of many beautiful pictures of his trip.

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showt...-Jack-And-Margie-Duavit-The-Rest-Of-The-Story

Attachments

• IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 781

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
WBF TOS # 13. If you work in any industry relevant to the topics discussed in our forum, you must show that clearly in your signature. While we encourage our industry insiders to use their real names (or parts thereof), aliases are allowed as user names.

Leif has added his affiliation Dan. I made him aware and he promptly added it. Thanks

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
Test

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
No I put it in both places. But just did it again lol

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
There was typically a two to three day lag for new signatures to appear in older/prior posts. It was the same for everybody. :)

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Steve, can the forum name be changed to Von Schweikert and Endeavor Audio Loudspeakers?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Thanks Steve :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing