Temporary Boarders of August 2016

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
From Top: Sammy, Duke & Ella. A trio of older kittens trapped from the same feral colony, these 3 were friendly enough to be fostered, fixed and adopted out. Duke was a little shy but a little turkey solved that problem. Same with Ella - she's quite a singer too! Sammy - well, he's a busy little fellow and dances around the place. These guys are about 4 - 6 months. I call them temporary boarders as I had them a week - the rescue just needed a place to hold them until their spay/neuter appointments. I get them back today after their big snip-snip and deliver them to adoption events this weekend.

Trio.jpg

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Got them back. I'm told little Miss Ella was a a little Princess and wasn't very nice to a litter of 3 little ones that also went for their spay/neuter the same day. Duke was a little wary last night but has settled down today. They will all make wonderful companions for some lucky humans.

Here's a photo of Ella playing with a felt ball.
Ella.jpg

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
You can't go wrong with an orange male tabby. I've had several in my life for 30+ years. Consistently wonderful friends, if we did't already have two which were adopted, I'd be up from Portland to take one home.

Good on you Carol!

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Aaand... can't leave Duke out, especially not on Black Cat Appreciation Day! I lightened the photo to see his face - maybe I should have raised the contrast too. He really is black, black, black. Not brown. He's a lovely medium haired cat. I tend to fall in love with the black ones I foster. :D

Duke.jpg

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
You can't go wrong with an orange male tabby. I've had several in my life for 30+ years. Consistently wonderful friends, if we did't already have two which were adopted, I'd be up from Portland to take one home.

Good on you Carol!

:) Thanks.

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
I took the kittens to their adoption events for the weekend and Sammy (the orange boy) was adopted Sunday - Yay! Duke and Ella are staying with someone else for the week and will be at another adoption event this weekend. Wish them luck! People tend to want the younger kittens.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing