P1 + x1

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Today with my friend we tried P1 with X1.

I think P1 is the best or among the best phono for his sound and versatility,where you can choose to use in current or voltage mode,MC or MM,choose impedance and gain,different riaa,ecc,ecc.

I use X1 with L1 and C1 and i know well him,but today is the first time i listen X1 with P1.

The improvement was incredible,i think more than X1 with L1 and C1.

The sound of P1 with X1 was much more natural,with more dynamic,space around instruments,more details and bigger image and depth and the sound more relaxed and natural,with less stress.

Absolutly incredible.

Regards
Gianluigi

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
Today with my friend we tried P1 with X1.

I think P1 is the best or among the best phono for his sound and versatility,where you can choose to use in current or voltage mode,MC or MM,choose impedance and gain,different riaa,ecc,ecc.

I use X1 with L1 and C1 and i know well him,but today is the first time i listen X1 with P1.

The improvement was incredible,i think more than X1 with L1 and C1.

The sound of P1 with X1 was much more natural,with more dynamic,space around instruments,more details and bigger image and depth and the sound more relaxed and natural,with less stress.

Absolutly incredible.

Regards
Gianluigi

Can each X1 only power one component? So you need multiple X1s?

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
X1 is sold with one board to connect to one component,L1. P1. C1. D1
You can buy a second board so X1 can be connected to 2 component
I have X1 with 2 board and I connect
L1 and. P1
I would like to buy a second X1,without board because I have 2 ,to use one for L1 and one for P1

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
X1 is sold with one board to connect to one component,L1. P1. C1. D1
You can buy a second board so X1 can be connected to 2 component
I have X1 with 2 board and I connect
L1 and. P1
I would like to buy a second X1,without board because I have 2 ,to use one for L1 and one for P1

That's good to know. May be I might consider the P1 and add an X1 to power the P1 and my C1....

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing