Untitled Document

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Absolare Integrated

Hi Adamaley,
    it is not exactly the right thread however, Vincent Brient (Totaldac) who developed these speakers, works with and distributes ABSOLARE for the French market so it is not so far (and it makes perfect sense with listening). He will also present them in this final version at the next Munich High-end Show, now in a few days, powered by the latest monobloc ABSOLARE PP 845 Altuis !!! in his own room for probably a special moment of music... I hope for him!

here some pictures more.

Name:  18_Totaldac.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  181.9 KB
    Name:  15_Totaldac.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  123.5 KB
    Last edited by BF38; 04-28-2018 at 07:57 AM.
    Totaldac d1-server / d1-seven / Absolare Signature / Totaldac d150
    cords : digital & analog bibacord / speakers Echole.

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best! flez007's Avatar
    Outstanding!
    ​No lies, no surprises

Thanks !
    and here a view of the Totaldac (& Absolare) system being finalized that will be presented to the lucky ones at the next Munich High-end... with the Mono amp 845 PP ALTIUS with Elrog tubs !

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2018/0...in-munich.html

Name:  totaldac_speakers.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  124.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BF38 View Post
    Thanks !
    and here a view of the Totaldac (& Absolare) system being finalized that will be presented to the lucky ones at the next Munich High-end... with the Mono amp 845 PP ALTIUS with Elrog tubs !

https://www.monoandstereo.com/2018/0...in-munich.html

Name:  totaldac_speakers.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  124.3 KB
    See you in Munich

/ Marcus
    PERFECT SENSE
    www.perfect-sense.se

Showroom in Stockholm, Sweden | info@perfect-sense.se | +46 8 518 368 00 | Follow us on Facebook

Well no, I personally would not have this chance, unfortunately!

Bruno

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor]
    I just came across this new review of the Absolare Signature:

https://www.soundstageaustralia.com/...ated-amplifier

"The Absolare Signature Integrated is an outstanding achievement, surely befitting of a place amongst the world’s finest integrated amplifiers. The Signature Integrated possesses musicality, drive, timing, control and finesse in spades; matched only by its unique aesthetic, exceptional build quality and desirability factor. Its minimalist, unassuming visage belies its sophisticated and ultra-high quality design, which somehow manages to extract a near perfect balance between tube and solid-state features."

Yup this is the real deal. And since the V2 upgrade my unit is singing better than ever.

Guillaume
    Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research
    https://shunyata-uk.com

Absolare Integrated Signature v2, Totaldac d1-seven and d1 server, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research Sigma cables, Triton v3 + Typhon QR + DPC-6 V3

Hi all,
    some news & the official picture of TOTALDAC + ABSOLARE (not Integrated just Altius 845 monoblocs) room in Germany !

Name:  munich_high-end-2018_Totaldac.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  126.4 KB

Review From STEREOPHILE

https://www.stereophile.com/content/...morning-munich

"As some of you might know, I am a rabid fan of Vincent Brient's discrete resistor ladder DACs that he builds in France in the shadow of France's Mont Saint-Michel monastery. Today, I finally I got to meet Vincent in person and experience his two-way d150 horn loudspeakers (46,000 Euros/pair). I was impressed by both of them. The d150's sound was relaxed very wide open and delightfully coherent. These beautiful turned wood horns were driven, not by a compression driver, but by a full-range cone driver; which is crossed over to a 15" bass driver at 150Hz. I was immediately impressed by how smooth, vivid, and 3-dimensional the sound was. Sensitivity is claimed to 98dB/W/1m.

The d150s were supplemented by two Totaldac subwoofers (6500 Euros each), which feature 18" drivers mounted high up. Think big, full, open, and exceptionally coherent. I would have nominated Brient's system for best sound at show, but is was only the morning of my first day, so I moved on."

And from the boss of 6MOONS, Srajan Ebaen

http://www.6moons.com/industryfeatur...ich2018/7.html

"TotalDAC had secured one of the few ground-floor super cabins to make very good sound with Absolare monos.On flavour, the Analog Domain designer's private system had been very visceral and gripping.Vincent Brient's transplanted from France for the occasion was ultra spacious and elegant.Anyone who declares an absolute sound hasn't yet lived long enough. There are many lenses of perspectives or moods to experience playback through.Premium executions of these are all equally valid. This was one of those."

Be well in music

I was fortunate to be able to attend Munich Hi End this year and to hear Vincent's TotalDAC room. I heard it extensively on Thursday, Friday and Saturday of the show. It was very good sound - the 2 impressions that you posted from Stereophile and 6Moons are both accurate and I would agree with them.

Thanks,
    Arnie

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223