ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
How much longer do you intend to live... +10 years; their focus is meticulous engineering, burning-in, adjusting, listening, re-adjusting, before boxing... attention to detail in every way. If you have ever opened a box, you'd see how perfectly wrapped the equipment is. I was talking to a dealer recently who said one of his technical customers claims their soldering is beyond mil-spec

Mdp632

May 29, 2016
Ack hope you are just messing with the years wait. I don't mind waiting a few months which is what I've read.

how large is spectral employee wise ? Any idea ?

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
I am not messing. There is no page for the 30SV or the 4000SV yet. Small company, don't want to grow.

Mdp632

May 29, 2016
Ok I see now. but owners have received their products though.

New stuff takes a bout a few months to reach their hands. Correct ?

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
I was just asking the same question of Innovative yesterday, about new equipment. They said in some cases "a year" (for them) - like when the 4000SL was launched; we kinda jokingly estimated about two years for the phono, but can't really tell. Other dealers may fair better, I don't know. It's reasonable to expect they'd want to supply their dealers with demos, first.

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing