Graham arms

hifistan

Jul 14, 2016
Are they still in business? I need to get a new part and have not been able to contact them.

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Like many audiophile manufacturers, they are small, and if they attend a show, visit dealers, or simply take a vacation it's hard to return every call/email. You could also try a dealer, a few of the mail order places represent Graham very well like Elusive Disc and Acoustic Sounds just to name 2...some have some parts in stock...

The Phantom

Sep 6, 2012
Like many audiophile manufacturers, they are small, and if they attend a show, visit dealers, or simply take a vacation it's hard to return every call/email. You could also try a dealer, a few of the mail order places represent Graham very well like Elusive Disc and Acoustic Sounds just to name 2...some have some parts in stock...

Thanks for the note (and vote) of confidence. As you state, we're small (in fact, very small) and so taking care of all the phone calls and e-mails is sometimes daunting, and occasionlly gets overlooked. Never intentionally, though. We keep plugging away in a difficult economy and shrinking market because love what we do and (most of the time) enjoy the interactions with others... - Bob

Georgy

Dec 5, 2016
Hi Bob help me plz. My daughter broke two wires to connect the cartridge to the tonearm, whether there is a technical possibility of replacing the wires? If I can not, have somewhere to buy a new armwand?
Graham 1.5T(Gold) tonearm

The Phantom

Sep 6, 2012
repairing older armwands

Hi Bob help me plz. My daughter broke two wires to connect the cartridge to the tonearm, whether there is a technical possibility of replacing the wires? If I can not, have somewhere to buy a new armwand?
Graham 1.5T(Gold) tonearm

Dear Georgy,

Sorry you had an accident there, and while the Phatnom armwands are much easier to repair than the older series, we can still do it as long as have the older (and now, unavailable) parts. Please contact me at grahmeng@concentric.net and we can go over the details. Of course, you will need to send the wand here, and rebuilding the wand will take about one to two weeks.. - Bob

Georgy

Dec 5, 2016
Hi Bob, i wrote a few letters in the new year for my problem, but received no response, please contact me

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing