Pokemon Go-If You have young kids with a smart phone, they're playing

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Ya since once you download it, you're contractually obligated to play.... please.

remember the lady who bought coffee to go at McDonald's, got into her car and drove off with the hot coffee between her legs only to sustain bad crotch burns as a result of spilled coffee. She prevailed. Anything is possible in this great country of ours

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Steve, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw the report on the news. The McDonald's lady.

Tom

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
If McDonalds failed to apply the lid correctly, I think that the lady would have an argument.

I once lost a laptop to a car battery not having the caps reset in after getting it serviced. Well and a slew of other things... It was not fun and the battery place was a bunch of liars... about policy, thought I was someone else, etc. Bad people. So I have some sympathy in that regard. I don't know the details of the lady and cup though, and think it's a bit hard to prove?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing