Jeff's Stereo Den

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Ah, they have a BL factor of 20. That would have a lot to do with dynamics.

iansr

Dec 27, 2010
Hello Jeff
Those PBN speakers look terrific and I bet they have the sound to match. How do they sound in comparison to standard M2s?
I have a pair of M2s in my speaker collection but I’ve always thought their fantastic performance is being limited by the DSP - more specifically, the SRC stage of the processing. I really wish their was an analog active crossover for them, even if it meant they didn’t go as low (2 subs would sort that out) . . . . .

gshelley

Member Sponsor
Jan 10, 2011
Austin, TX
Jeff,
Beautiful setup. Can I ask what tube(s) you’re using in your Lamm amps?
Believe in past with the M2.2’s you rolled in NOS tubes.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing