A Very Special Announcement

Philb7777

Mar 11, 2013
Late to the party.....

Congrats Ron! We are lucky to have you!

Best of luck Amir, we were lucky to have you too!

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Coming late into this thread :).

I like to start by thanking Steve for his friendship, support and kindness he shared with me during this partnership. And as well, to our hard working and tireless former and current moderators, Jack, Lee and Tom.

Of course, I can't possibly thank the many members here who took this forum from a spec on the Internet to one of the more popular ones rich with content, heart and friendship.

It was not easy to let go but sometimes that is the best thing to do. Having Ron take the baton and run with it could not be a more fortuitous and fitting development for this forum. He is most impressive in his dedication to the hobby and professional and cordial way he conducts himself. He certainly is not this wobbly outgoing wheel that I am. :)

I will be dropping in from time to time but not too active with so many new projects in life and hobby. I will be wishing for continued success and growth of the forum in capable hands of Steve and Ron. If you need to get a hold of me, PM is best.

Take care you all. :)

Thank you very much for your kind words, Amir!

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Fantastic news !!! Congrats, Steve and Ron and also Amir!

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

Mark Seaton

WBF Technical Expert (Speaker & Acoustics)
May 21, 2010
Chicago, IL
www.seatonsound.net
Congrats to both Ron & Steve. I look forward to seeing what comes from this collaboration. Steve has been an anchor for great online communities for many years now and I only see Ron adding to the interest level. :cool:

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you all very much for your warm wishes! I appreciate it Elberoth, jeffrey_t, SpiritofMusic, Gary P., Keith, Philb7777, Barry, LL21, Gary K., Frantz and Mark S. and everyone else (in case I missed anyone else's recents posts)!

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
You are a scholar and a gentleman, Ron.

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
Congrats. Makes the forum more cool to go through, much like it was in the early days.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I want to thank everyone for all of the kind comments. Ron and I have some ideas for the forum that we will be implementing in the next few weeks after I return from Hong Kong and Philippines so stay tuned for this. Also any ideas, thoughts or suggestions by members are always welcome and Ron and I can be reached by PM

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada

Sharp 1080

Apr 20, 2010
Dallas,Texas
Congratulations to both of you. Have a great trip Steve. One of these days my friend, one of these days! ;)

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
It's always sad to see someone depart, but change can be a positive development and I have no doubt that Ron will fill a new pair of shoes more than adequately. Congratulations and good luck Sir! :)

Nevillekapadia

VIP/Donor
Aug 30, 2010
Congratulations Ron!

Steve what a wonderful partner to have as Ron does add so much to the forum.

I look forward to the the future of WBF, going to new heights.

Have a wonderful and safe trip to HK.

Neville

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing