A Very Special Announcement

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
It is with great pleasure that I would like to make the following announcement.

As of today fellow member Ron Resnick has assumed ownership of Amir's portion of Whats Best Forum and will become an equal and co owner with me in the running of Whats Best Forum. Ron and I have been close friends for the past several years and we have found that we share the same passion in this hobby of audio and all things related. From this came discussions between Ron and I in the assumption of forum Co-owner

Most of you know Ron for his amazing abilities in reviewing speakers as well as his intense search this past year for his perfect set of speakers that will occupy center position in his new sound room which is under construction. Over the past few years Ron has been prolific in posting many wonderful threads that have remained great topics for discussion. He is the consummate gentlemen in his involvement here at WBF and for that reason I felt Ron would be excellent in his new position.We will have some very exciting plans that we will gradually unveil over the next few months so please stay tuned.

Ron and I will both serve as forum Administrators. I will continue to serve as the Managing Member of the forum.

Ron and I would like to thank Amir for his initial involvement in the set up of WBF and for the work that he has contributed. Amir will remain here as a Registered Member just like everyone else and will contribute to the forum as he so chooses going forward.

So once again please welcome my very good friend Ron Resnick to the position of Co-owner of WBF and in the position of Administrator. Lee (RBFC) and Tom (treitz3) will continue to serve as our moderators.

I would like to invite members to contact either Ron or myself should you have any suggestions to grow the forum. It is our goal to continue to make WBF the most successful audio forum on the internet.

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
Ah Great news and indeed Kudos and Congrats to Ron --his contributions and writings are/will be most welcome.

Top gongs to the "Dealmaker" for this:D

BruceD

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Congrats Ron, did you buy his measurement kit as well? You will now have to run the measurement forum

Rodney Gold

Jan 29, 2014
Cape Town South Africa
Congrats .. excellent choice of partners.. both of you guys are as passionate as it comes.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you very much, Steve, for your gracious announcement and for your very kind words!

It has been wonderful to get to know many of the WBF members, both on the forum and, even more fun, in person. One of the great joys of this hobby is to meet on the forum people who share a passion for music, sound and audio equipment, and then to develop friendships which last a lifetime.

I am grateful to have developed a close friendship with Steve. Steve is as passionate about his love of music and of audio as anyone I have ever met. As many of you know Steve also is one of the warmest and friendliest people you could ever hope to meet in this hobby.

I am very excited to be Steve’s new partner in WBF! I look forward to helping to build on the success Steve and Amir have already achieved with WBF, and to continuing to make WBF the most successful and widely-respected audio forum on the internet.

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Congratulations Ron...looking forward to reading more your posts!

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I think this is a very positive direction. Ron is awfully popular right now, I hope between here and M&S we don't wear him out!

Diapason

Mar 26, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
Ron is awfully popular right now

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Great news for WBF and all its members and readers! Congratulations Ron.

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Great news...and good move !!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Congratulations WBF! :)

Best of luck to Amir as well. :)

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Congrats Ron!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing