How to pay with credit card using PayPal without sharing your personal information.

APP

Oct 1, 2014
How to pay with credit card using PayPal without sharing your personal information.

I found this interesting little info on the Sound Liaison site. You can pay with your credit card in PayPal but fill in random letters on the paypal registration in order to avoid robot phone calls and unwanted spam.
Read the full article here;http://www.soundliaison.com/

As you can see you can fill in the form just with a virtual name and address.
The only thing that has to be correct is an email address to which you have acces.
This is because you need to receive a proof of purchase in your email inbox.
http://www.soundliaison.com/pay-with-creditcard

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
These credit card robo calls drive me nuts. I guess the do not call registry list is no longer working...

Migo

Aug 10, 2013
As you can see you can fill in the form just with a virtual name and address.
The only thing that has to be correct is an email address to which you have acces.
This is because you need to receive a proof of purchase in your email inbox.

But if this works....

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing