gian60 system

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
New enter.
a second turntable,as i listen only vynil,
Schopper td 124 with Koetsu Arm MK VII with SPU A 95 and a phono cable from one italian company KURO,changing my MIT MA X Phono

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Hi Tang,
also i had a MA X Phono and i sold buying this Kuro
For me and in my system the sound is much better because it seems pass more signal and sound is more big,open, transparent,natural,better in every parameter.
Consider that MAX is one of the best cable.
I open a thread in cable,Italian top cable Kuro,so you can see a brief description of these cable.
I am buying all for all the system,including power distributor.
Consider if you buy directly from my friend of Kuro price of this cable is less that half price than MIT,price in Italy,considering only the jack cost around 500 euro each and are four.

If you would like to try some of his cable i can ask my friend to delivery to you to try,then after you did agreement with him for price,if price for you is ok,you try for one month and if you like you send the money to him,otherwise you send back the cable.

Only problem of this cable are heavy and too rigid and he is studying to do less rigid,using inside cotton and silk

Regards

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Hi Tang,
also i had a MA X Phono and i sold buying this Kuro
For me and in my system the sound is much better because it seems pass more signal and sound is more big,open, transparent,natural,better in every parameter.
Consider that MAX is one of the best cable.
I open a thread in cable,Italian top cable Kuro,so you can see a brief description of these cable.
I am buying all for all the system,including power distributor.
Consider if you buy directly from my friend of Kuro price of this cable is less that half price than MIT,price in Italy,considering only the jack cost around 500 euro each and are four.

If you would like to try some of his cable i can ask my friend to delivery to you to try,then after you did agreement with him for price,if price for you is ok,you try for one month and if you like you send the money to him,otherwise you send back the cable.

Only problem of this cable are heavy and too rigid and he is studying to do less rigid,using inside cotton and silk

Regards

I just saw your other thread on Kuro cable. Interesting Italian job! And also thank you for your offering. I will sure let you and your friend know when I want to try them.

Kind regards,
Tang

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Electrovoice Sentry III sold and left the space to Quad Corner Ribbon
System is Wadia S7I and Radford sta 15 mk III

Quad Corner Ribbon are the first Quad,Acoustical, built from 1949 to 1955
2 way with monovia Goodmans and 2 ribbon tweeter
Sound very natural and musical

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
New enter,
2 TT,Vyger Atlantis and Torqueo T 34 Limited,
i like a lot my system but i haven't TT at same level of Amp, and speaker.
Now with Vyger i did a big jump on sound,next week i will see with Torqueo

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
Hi Gian,

Congrats on the new TTs. Is that a tape machine lurking at the back there? Which model is it? How does it compare to your other sources?

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Ciao Bill,
its a Studer A80 R,compared to Schopper 124 and Bergmann Sindre A 80 is better because more body and more Dynamic and more natural with more presence,
but with Vyger i don't know.
I didn't compared yet,but i think i prefer a little Vyger because has same body,bass and dynamic,but has more aire and better high frequencies,but need to try

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Amazing setup and system...thank you for posting such great pictures!

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
I agree - amazing photos, Gian. Serious system going on there!

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
My system is stop at the box,waiting some upgrade will arrive like Gobel cable,rack Finite elemente Master Reference MK II,Ps Audio P 20 for TT and pre,Some CS Feet

Attachments

• IMG_8210.jpg
    IMG_8210.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 22

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing