Steve's THE Show 2016 Pictures

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Merrill Audio

I enjoyed this room very much. I knew virtually nothing about the German Physiks speaker. I really liked the sound put out by this speaker. When I entered the room I thought it was a new MBL speaker

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Steve Williams

Sunny was demoing MQA sound on a Meridien processor and played an Adele song that sounded very good. Lots of ambience. When the track was done he asked me how I liked which I did but then I asked him to play the rebook file of the same song and he refused. He said that they are forbidden from doing such by Meridien . I smiled as I politely left the room

Steve Williams

MSB Technology

This room for me was truly one of the highlights of THE Show and being able to finally hear the Select DAC ll. I have to admit that the hype was real. They played some piano pieces and I can honestly say that I have never head piano sound so perfect whether it be an analog or digital. This is the real deal. It had both an analog as well as a digital power supply.MSRP however was north of $100K

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053 (1).jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing