Allen Toussaint Bright Mississipi Opportunity

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
From Barnes and Noble......

eBay
New message from: barnesandnobleinc (204,994RedShooting Star)
We are very sorry to find that your order was not received as expected.

We apologize for the error within this listing that has since been removed.

We can either send a UPS prepaid return label by email to return the order with for a full refund or if you would prefer to keep the order as received we can apply a $7.00 refund to the method of payment used in the order.

We kindly await your reply.

Thank you for your patronage.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Joe-

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
As followup, they are very prompt and have already refunded me $7.00

New message from: barnesandnobleinc (205,003RedShooting Star)
Thank you for accepting the $7.00 refund that was offered.

Our records now indicate that a $7.00 refund has just been applied to the method of payment used in the order.

Refund (Unique Transaction ID # 30S74820V13376637
Original Payment Transaction ID #1EK2292987345312T

Thank you for your patronage.

We again sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Joe-

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
I also was offered the possibility to return the shipment or receive a discount. I'll take the discount—even though I have yet to test the sonics vs. original.

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
It's a great album (also at great prices until this re-press).

The matrix numbers are the same, so probably new stampers from the same mother. However, it weighs in at 160gms vs 190gms of the original pressing. Sonically, the re-press is excellent, so except for not getting a new CD and not a gatefold, it's an album I still highly recommend.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
So its not the rare find we had hoped for as you can buy direct from Nonesuch now.
Their site is no fun to navigate and do business on.
Frustrating to me because they told me they had no interest in doing a reissue, but would notify me if they did. They probably got a lot more requests when his last album came out and then his passing.

Still love it though, the more you listen the more you hear. It sounds so basic at first but the layers and textures keep coming out.

Luiz Felipe

Jan 30, 2014
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
No More Refunds, Just Return Label for Full Refunds Now.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing