Skylab checking in!

Skylab

May 14, 2016
Chicagoland
Hi all. My buddy Dminches recommended this site to me, looks very cool, glad to have found it. I'm Rob, the same Skylab from AudioAsylum/AudioKarma/TapeHeads/Head-fi. Looking forward to talking music and gear here with you all!

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
Welcome and it's about time. Looking forward to seeing you in the RTR forum!

Skylab

May 14, 2016
Chicagoland

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello Skylab and please allow me to offer you a very warm welcome to the What's Best Forum. Thanks for sliding him our way dminches. :)

Tom

Skylab

May 14, 2016
Chicagoland
Welcome!

Lee

Hello Skylab and please allow me to offer you a very warm welcome to the What's Best Forum. Thanks for sliding him our way dminches. :)

Tom

Thanks Lee and Tom. Very much appreciated and it's great to have found my way here :)

Skylab

May 14, 2016
Chicagoland
Now there is a person with nice alias and Avatar :). Welcome to the forum Skylab. :)

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!!

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hi all. My buddy Dminches recommended this site to me, looks very cool, glad to have found it. I'm Rob, the same Skylab from AudioAsylum/AudioKarma/TapeHeads/Head-fi. Looking forward to talking music and gear here with you all!

Wow Skylab that seems to be a lot of R2R gear. Which of those listed in your profile are speakers and amps? Or do you have only R2R :D

Skylab

May 14, 2016
Chicagoland
Wow Skylab that seems to be a lot of R2R gear. Which of those listed in your profile are speakers and amps? Or do you have only R2R :D

Ha! Yeah I'm definitely a reel tape fanatic. But I didn't list all my gear. My man cave rig is a fully restored Pioneer SX-1980 receiver from 1979 and a pair of DSS-9 speakers from 82. My "big rig" is VPI/AVA/Cary/B&W. Will get all that stuff filled out soon ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing