Spectral DMC-10 question

thxphotog

May 10, 2016
Greetings. I apologize in advance if this is a no-no but with a quick search i didn't see a classified section here so again if I missed it apologies.

I have a DMC-10 that was my father's (who has now gone strictly headphone setup for practicality in new home) and have had it plugged into my analog system for roughly a year. Prior to me taking it, the pre-amp sat dormant in a box for 10 years give or take. My dedicated room is catered to a home theater and it just isn't ideal for 2-channel listening. Not as much so as I'd like it to be anyway. Mostly square footage and shape issues. Getting rid of all my LPs will allow me to breath again. Anyway, I'm wondering if there's a re-sale market for these pre-amps. The pre-amp works as new and is clean as a whistle. The green light (I believe it's green) on the external power supply doesn't light, but other than that, no issues.

Any help/guidance much appreciated.

-Mike

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing