Munich 2016 and important info re 2017

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Not long back from the show.
Another great do and blessed with lovely weather.
The standouts for me were the DCS Vivaldi and the Tidal Akira
The newly announced Melco software and ripping methodology looks very attractive.
Was advised that next year's show is almost certainly the last at the MOC. BMW have bought it and plan to turn it into offices.
No suitable alternative identified to date so put next year's date into your diary once it is available!

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
That's good, didn't like the rooms at MOC anyway

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
You are a hard man to please Ked.
All venues have their limitations including the MOC but it is the best venue I have experienced for such a large show.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
You are a hard man to please Ked.
All venues have their limitations including the MOC but it is the best venue I have experienced for such a large show.

Not about the large. The rooms themselves. They are too bad. Some walls are 2 inches honk, so much bass and other frequencies are being lost. Unfortunately people with limitations to travel for small auditions choose to go bass to make their decisions, and that is unfortunate. I would rather it not be there and it break up into smaller shows in better rooms.

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Did you hear kharma ??
Seems like they had a new model as well standing beside

Lot's of bling but not much sing in the Kharma room I am sorry to say...but same as it ever was IMO with them.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing