Leo Yeh's Muncih 2016 Photos

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
The most definitive coverage ! Leo is a champ !

Zero000

Jul 28, 2014
I seem to be watching them as they are being uploaded... MBL room in detail now.

I think they are the best set he's ever done.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

JVHSOM

May 14, 2016
I am constantly amazed at the speed with which Leo turns all of these photos around. Not only is his coverage exemplary but is always the best

I also admire Leo's work and he has always been very kind and helpful whenever I am not attending CES, for example, by granting me the right to (re)publish some of his great photos provided the logo and credits are duly kept intact. But in this case, I modestly beg to differ: the first photo report (in HD 2K You Tube slideshow format) from High End 2016 was published by me, and it even has photos of Leo himself at work (I hope he doesn't mind, for I did not talk to him to ask permission so as not to disturb him, boy is he focused while he focus his camera!...):

http://www.hificlube.net/pt/artigos/eventos/high-end-2016-munich.aspx

Best regards

JVH

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
Nice coverage, JVH!
Thanks. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing