Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome to both of you!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello Wickedmountain and good morning to you. It may look a little confusing with Ron welcoming "both of you". The member that had posted after you turned out to be a spammer and the posts were deleted. Please allow me to offer you a warm welcome to the What's Best Forum. We look forward to your input on the vast array of subjects we have here.

Tom

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hello Wickedmountain and good morning to you. The member that had posted after you turned out to be a spammer

Tom

The member that has posted after him is Ron, who has been spamming us with posts of panels, valves, and analog

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Haha! We'll take "spam" like that any day. :D

I just didn't want him to think Ron was a crazy man, welcoming two people when there was only one visible post.

Tom

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
. . .
I just didn't want him to think Ron was a crazy man, welcoming two people when there was only one visible post.

Tom

Thank you, Tom!

wickedmountain

Jun 23, 2015
United States
Hello Wickedmountain and good morning to you. It may look a little confusing with Ron welcoming "both of you". The member that had posted after you turned out to be a spammer and the posts were deleted. Please allow me to offer you a warm welcome to the What's Best Forum. We look forward to your input on the vast array of subjects we have here.

Tom
TY Very much :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing