Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Air Force 1 Premium - New Flagship

Quote Originally Posted by JackD201 View Post
    Will surely ask for you Matt. Where are you by the way, in case the rollout of the upgrade programs will be staggered across regions?

I am based in Hong Kong at the moment. A while ago I asked forthwise to check (um... A few times hehe) and I haven't checked recently. I happen to have the titanium upper platter and I think the tungsten weight will probably be the perfect match....

Thanks!

[WBF Founding Member] Addicted to Best! JackD201's Avatar
    Ah Hong Kong, you should be at the very top of the list along with Singapore. The three companies have been very close for many, many years from the Cello days. I'll ask anyway
    Disclosure of Industry Participation

Co-Founder and Managing Director PureSound PH - Exclusive Distributor (Philippines only) of Lamm, Von Schweikert Audio, CH Precision, Light Harmonic, Valvet, Townshend, Critical Mass Systems, EERA, KR Audio, Ambience SS, TechDAS, Master Built

Had the Premium set up with my existing titanium platter last night. Only had a brief listen but the improvements are obvious. On a high level things are little changed, but the sound is more delicate, more nuanced, and more dynamic. Ultimately, it sounded organic. The more I listened, the more satisfied that I made the right choice. To be honest, I was expecting the combined new functions and sound quality upgrade may justified the cost, but now I think the sound quality alone is worth the upgrade.

Highly recommended.
    Last edited by MatthewC; 02-23-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678