Has Anyone Heard the New Revel Concerta 2 speakers?

witchdoctor

Apr 23, 2016
I was wondering if anyone can share their experience with the new Concerta 2 speakers from Revel. Thanks.

witchdoctor

Apr 23, 2016
I heard the F35 at AXPONA and it sounded very good. See my pictures and write-up here: http://www.audiosciencereview.com/f...vel-speakers-mark-levinson-585-amplifier.423/

Thanks, I am currently using the JBL 230's and want to stay in the Harman family if I decide to upgrade. Can you compare these to another JBL bookshelf you have experience with, maybe the 530's? I think the trickle down tech from the M2 is a game changer. My 230's use some of that tech in the wave guide and they sound great. Thanks.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
This is high-level and potentially nonsense answer since I have not listened to the JBL speakers you mention. :) But for that kind of music I would go with the Revel line.

The JBLs excel at higher reproduction levels and music that is tougher to play at high level such as rock, metal, dynamic orchestral music.

witchdoctor

Apr 23, 2016
This is high-level and potentially nonsense answer since I have not listened to the JBL speakers you mention. :) But for that kind of music I would go with the Revel line.

The JBLs excel at higher reproduction levels and music that is tougher to play at high level such as rock, metal, dynamic orchestral music.

Fair enough, the 203's are very articulate which can make them sound a little bright. Excellent for lower level listening

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing