* Did you watch a film last night (on Blu or DVD), and what was it? *

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Eighteen feet away from a 96" screen and watching DVDs ... it's quite a long distance. I would sit closer...like perhaps twelve feet.
Watching Blu-rays I would sit even closer...like ten feet away from an eight-foot screen.
The Oppo 93 I don't think it can upscale to 4K, but the JVC can. That should display a nice picture from a Blu-ray.

* The larger the field of view (soundstage) the larger the cinematic impact.

[???] The Finest Hours - I just want to emphasize...a good film for the WBF member's caliber. I specifically recommend this one.

A great day to all life lovers, including the sun the moon the films the music the planet's nature the wildlife and the people...young and old.
And watch that film...'The Finest Hours'.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Hmmm...not missing couple posts here? From my good memory yes, two of them. :b

1. The first one from Lloyd replying to me and saying that his living room is his home theater (20' or 24' by 12' or something like that), and that he would love to have a 140" screen but could only accommodate that 96" one, and the couch is positioned for living room decor and comfort and is 18' from the screen

2. Me replying that I see now, and that it's perfect.

Two fine posts, so there must be a glitch....

EDIT: I have just read the latest news...indeed a glitch.

Last edited:

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
Hmmm...not missing couple posts here? From my good memory yes, two of them. :b.

Looks like it: the charts and my comment on them.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Oh that's right; the chart...thank you!

But I did not see your comment on it. Thx again for bringing back my memory on that chart...I found it on the 4th page of my browsing history. :cool:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hmmm...not missing couple posts here? From my good memory yes, two of them. :b

1. The first one from Lloyd replying to me and saying that his living room is his home theater (20' or 24' by 12' or something like that), and that he would love to have a 140" screen but could only accommodate that 96" one, and the couch is positioned for living room decor and comfort and is 18' from the screen

2. Me replying that I see now, and that it's perfect.

Two fine posts, so there must be a glitch....

EDIT: I have just read the latest news...indeed a glitch.

Looks like it: the charts and my comment on them.

sorry guys. Seems everyone lost something. Nothing seems easy in the computer age. Sorry for the glitch

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Don't sweat the small stuff Steve, it's really nothing, probably just a kid across the street looking for his pinball machine marbles after accidentally hitting the spring sideways. ...Way of speech.

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
Oh that's right; the chart...thank you!

But I did not see your comment on it.

I was simply mentioning that this chart relates to resolution only, and would be very different if the other characteristics we're looking for with the 4K experience are taken into account, like HDR.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Yes, I am not an expert, plus we all have our own field of view (perspective).
What I do know is this: The Red line above (1080p) is quite accurate for screen size versus distance.
So my guess is that the 4K (UHD) line (purple) also is; plus from what I saw with my own eyes @ my local stores and viewing from very very close to 60-65" true UHD screens (Samsung).

Here's two links that seems to be informative: http://4k.com/high-dynamic-range-4k...-contrast-wide-color-gamut-tvs-content-offer/
http://www.techradar.com/us/news/television/ultra-hd-everything-you-need-to-know-about-4k-tv-1048954

Here's an excerpt:

"Do all those extra pixels matter?

They matter very much. More pixels means more information. More information means sharper pictures. Sharper pictures are more engaging. More engaging content is more fun. And fun... well fun is the thing, isn't it?

So I'll see a huge difference?

That's where it gets sticky. We're talking about a similar jump in resolution as the one from SD (480 lines high) to HD (1080 lines high). And 4K screens are noticeably sharper than 1080p screens. But there are a few reasons you might not feel the same thrill you did when you upgraded your old CRT to a flatscreen.

When most people went from a 480 to a 1080p set, there was a good chance they were making a big jump in TV size as well. In terms of wow factor, display size is more powerful than any resolution jump could ever hope to be. Last time around most people got big jumps to both screen size and resolution. But this time screen sizes are staying about the same, with the most popular models falling in the 40 inch to 70 inch range.

Most importantly, though, you'll only be able to see the resolution difference on a 4K set if you're 1) watching 4K content through it and 2) you're sitting close enough.

Sitting close enough?

Yup. Remember when Apple made a big fuss about "retina" displays a few iPhones back? "Retina" refers to screens that have sufficient resolution that at a normal viewing distance your eye can't make out individual pixels. Get far enough away from a 1080p set and, hey presto, It's a retina display! More importantly, at that same distance, your eyeballs won't be able to squeeze any more detail out of a 4K image than a 1080 one. If you're at "retina distance" from your 1080p set now and don't plan on moving your couch closer, upgrading to 4K may not make a big difference to your experience. This chart shows how close you need to sit at any given screen size to see the difference.

So I should sit closer?

Oh my yes. The ability to get up close to the screen without the image breaking down is one of the most intoxicating things about 4K. Sitting closer allows the same sized screen to fill more of your visual field, which yields greater immersion. The up-close factor is one of the reasons 4K computer monitors have become one of the technology's fastest growing sectors. 4K monitors remain pin-sharp even when you're just a foot or two from the screen, as you are when you're sitting at your desk."

Last edited:

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
So my guess is that the 4K (UHD) line (purple) also is; plus from what I saw with my own eyes @ my local stores and viewing from very very close to 60-65" true UHD screens (Samsung).

At the store, however, a lot of the image controls are totally off: they need it that way to grab attention and because the store is filled with too many light sources.

We sit rather close: the effect of resolution change to 4K is immense for us.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Yes of course, I was only saying as to confirm the 4K picture superiority over 1080p. And when putting my eyes only two feet from the screen I could see the more pixels and the amazing resolution, plus more colors, more hues, better blacks, better contrast that added to a life like picture; a woman's face, a city, the streets, the people walking/driving, the sky's hues, the naturalness and details of it all...simply marvelous.
If you have 4K pictures or videos of your family, friends, travels, places you visit, jungles, mountains, rivers, gardens, nice hotels, beautiful beaches, people, all pretty people, older people with wisdom in their eyes and faces, ...it is simply the way to go to have a 4K display...TV or/and front projector, 4K video camera, 4K Blu-ray source, etc.
It's the best. ...Like DSD hi-res music from the best music master recordings. PCM is fantastic from ECM, Channel Classics, Reference Recordings record labels, but DSD (SACD) has more channels and more ambiance and more presence and more realism and closer to the real thing. 16/44.1 is simply not enough anymore...the best quality music recordings benefit much more immensely from DSD 128, 256 and/or other hi-res audio formats @ 24/192 and higher...32/352.

It's the same for high definition picture as it is for high resolution audio.
• Bonus: http://www.audiostream.com/content/...96-24192-64x-dsd-128x-dsd#UvQhRGRRsyK5PgV0.97

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
And when putting my eyes only two feet from the screen I could see the more pixels and the amazing resolution, plus more colors, more hues, better blacks, better contrast that added to a life like picture; a woman's face, a city, the streets, the people walking/driving, the sky's hues, the naturalness and details of it all...simply marvelous.

In a store though, the colours will not look natural: they will look exaggerated, even the lighting.

This is why you need to calibrate your TV when you're home with it. This takes time and tools but it's a must.

Like DSD hi-res music from the best music master recordings. PCM is fantastic from ECM, Channel Classics, Reference Recordings record labels, but DSD (SACD) has more channels and more ambiance and more presence and more realism and closer to the real thing.

SACD is DS64 + DRM. I prefer downloadable DSD at very high-rates (currently I listen to DSD128 and 256) rather than 64 when I can.

I have compared an SACD ISO playing vs the same tracks extracted and in my system the extracted tracks sound better (direct to DAC connection for now).

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Yes, @ home the colors are much more natural...when calibrated with a picture test calibration disc (UHD Blu-ray disc). ...Or hiring a pro with 4K pro measuring tools...the good tools...not the mickey mouse ones from best buy. And @ home we don't have neon lights, we watch TV...we don't sell them. Nobody's watching TV in day time with all the windows open. We watch @ night, with the lights dimmed, or total darkness (almost; no exit signs like in theaters).

* You have links of good music recordings...the very best of the best? ...DSD256 & DSD512
** You like the IFI IDSD Nano box?

Bonus: http://bitperfectsound.blogspot.ca/2014/09/dsd64-vs-dsd128.html

Last edited:

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
* You have links of good music recordings...the very best of the best? ...DSD256 & DSD512
** You like the IFI IDSD Nano box?

DSD256 -> nativedsd.com and BlueCoastRecords

Yes, the Nano is cool.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I rarely watch DVDs, and that for several years. And my DVD collection is quite reasonable on content, but not on financial investment; meaning I was buying freely with abandon, like a kid with too much money in his hands. I still buy movies, but only on Blu-ray now (2D & 3D). And eventually UHD Blu-ray...when my time comes.

Anyway, without writing an essay on some of the things that fascinate us all, and that can fly as high as the sky is on a bright sunny and hot day, like today (40° Celsius out on the deck outside), I did watch a DVD last night, the second one in about two weeks (very exceptional):

Rumble in the Jungle. ...One of the very best (if not the best) documentary on the fight between 'Olympus' and 'The Temple of Titan', ...way of speech (Ali vs Foreman), the battle of the battles in boxing history from the universe. I had this DVD since 2002, but that match took place in 1974 in Zaire, Congo, Central Africa. The film documentary was first released in 1996 (VHS tape?).

Of course with the passing of Ali I am all invested in revisiting some of the most marquant moments in his life, in the life of boxing.
That fight I did not remember the end, when both boxers exited the venue where it took place.
One, this is not America, but Africa. And two, it took place forty-two years ago. @ that time one of my friends was in Las Vegas and was invited along with his band to the live screening in one giant screen venue by a manager of a big hotel.
Meanwhile, I, was in Northern Quebec investigating some of the most beautiful countryside with few friends and something else we only have in our youth...passionate energy for life and everything that is inside of it...1974 (@ the edge of leaving my teens, just few months short).

If I was going to rate this film documentary, I would probably score it @ 97 for history boxing importance, and the circumstances surrounding it. ...Plus the long lasting impact.
Technically it's just a DVD and was filmed a long time ago with the cameras of that time, so no 3D and no UHD Blu-ray here. But that don't matter, the content does.
Must View. And the timing is perfect.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I watched 13 Hours last night ::

I'm sure some of you have read about this true story, plus some big lies surrounding it.
The film was directed by Michael Bay, in a different style than his 'Transformers' flicks, and more in line with ... documentary TV shaky camera video game style with loaded guns and debris flying and bad guys getting killed. ...Lots of bullets were exchanged during the "stand down" and words too.

I did read extensively about this true incident, and more. So having watched the film now, wow, tough situation and dramatic outcome.
I don't like shaky camera work and I don't like video games and I don't like TV. But it was still a good action film.
Technically the picture looks great, quality cameras, and the audio...enveloping with all the bullets coming from everywhere.
This film should please a large segment of our youth in North America, boys.

If I would rate it overall (technically and story wise in consideration of based on true events and Michael Bay's own approach): 76.5
It was effective. And the more you learn about it, the more this world seems crazy and all for good reasons.
Bob, the chief, was an interesting character...and today is retired somewhere we don't know.
Many elements played in what happened over there @ the time, and they still play out today...and tomorrow.

For the small ASR crowd here, I sure recommend a watch. But even more, in searching deeper and in learning more about it.
The film is dealing with the action aspect much more than what truly lead to it and how it was badly mishandled.
________

"On Sept. 11, 2012, Islamic militants attack the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, killing Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and Sean Smith, an officer for the Foreign Service. Stationed less than one mile away are members (James Badge Dale, John Krasinski, Max Martini) of the Annex Security Team, former soldiers assigned to protect operatives and diplomats in the city. As the assault rages on, the six men engage the combatants in a fierce firefight to save the lives of the remaining Americans."
________

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I like Johnny Depp, and I like Amber Heard. They are making the gossips of Hollywood and Australia recently.
I don't read gossips, but I have read one line accidentally.
So, I decided to investigate in my own and checked if I can decipher anything peculiar from Johnny's voice. ;)
I revisited a favorite last night:

It's the story of....oh well, just watch the flick if you haven't yet. It's top-notch animation...: 93
And it has everything in it to make you smile and be happy. :b
________

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
142144_large.jpg

This week-end we watched Steve Jobs with Fassbender, Winslett, by Sorkin and Danny Boyle in Blu-Ray upscaled to 4K.

The movie stands on its own quite well, but even though Fassbender acts great, I didn't think him convincing at all as Jobs. Noah Wyle as a young Steve in Pirates of Silicon Valley was better. Rogen as Woz didn't convince either.

Here's why this film was disappointing to me: I actually read Isaacson's biography when it came out and it was awesome. This movie used the fact that it was based on Isaacson's book in its marketing and promotion as much as it could, especially as a supposedly better movie than the one in which Kutcher played Jobs and which I haven't seen.

Although the issues with his daughter and the mother were described in the book, there was much, much more than that in the book. It seems the script took the relationship issue and made that a central them to portray Jobs as a rather insensitive person throughout (personal and work-wise, not that he couldn't be strict sometimes but there's much more to the man than that).

Not much is really emphasised on his particular philosophy of design ('impute' in the book) and although the technical details are touched upon, it seems they are secondary to the relationship angle in the movie.

Thus, I believe people who haven't read the book nor know much about Jobs will likely see this as a great movie.

I think it's good, but not great, despite the fact that I like Danny Boyle's direction.

I had much more fun watching 'Pirates of Silicon Valley' which delved into the origins of how Sculley was hired and how he and the board turned against Steve and what he went through afterwards.

In this one, Sculley talks to Jobs prior to an important Presentation/Launch (this is such a theme in this movie it's totally caricatural and laughable actually), and we as spectators are shown some of the events in flashback form with an ensuing discussion.

It isn't as poignant.

Perhaps a good way to know the visionary part of Jobs is to watch the internal presentation that he did at NeXT and how he dissected the market and the company's positioning with very prescient observations. Strategy-wise, he was brilliant.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
To know a man well is to be a close friend, a lover, a wife, a son, a daughter, a business partner, a witness to his life, a buyer, a supporter, a reader of all the books written, of all the docs, films, a Mom, a Dad, a brother, a sister, an everyone close to him and a good judge.

I know nothing about Steve Jobs except from Apple's products, the films, the docs, the writings, the readings, the videos (youtube), the what they said from his friends and enemies, from the people who frequented him and had some close encounters with him, in restaurants, bars, discos, homes, from the business deals, from all his legacy with people and the companies... I know no more about Steve Jobs than his own people who worked closely with and for him. I know nothing about where his products were manufactured and by who and in what working conditions and for how much (they were getting paid). Apple is big money business and has millions of fervent customers all over the world who know less than what they have read or not about all aspects of his life and his friends and enemies and his drive and his health and who contributed who was encouraging who was deceived and who benefited the most and who was exploited the most. I know nothing about Steve Jobs and even if I would have talk to him and deal with him somehow in some sort of exchanges.
I know nothing about a man and what soul he has and what makes him tick. What I know is mainly the numerous accounts and the world as it is today because of his associations and transactions and the entire organization and the rest is history for time infinity.

I know nothing about Steve Jobs...his good and bad sides and how he saw himself from the time he was born to the time he died and all the people all around him and how he lived and how he was treated and how he treated others; friends, acquaintances, people who served him, how he served others, his family, cousins, uncles, aunts, others, pets, in how he reacted to emotional distress and comfort. All I know is less than what others know and more than the rest equally.

How can we define a man? But first which man, the businessman, the planner, the rectifier, the servant, the leader, the builder, the man of the people, the man of Apple, the real life man with everyone? What is the real value in a man; his accomplishments, his friends, his enemies, his financial empire, his drive, his contributions to the world?

Yep, I know some about Steve Jobs; I've seen the products, talked to some of his customers, watched some of his videos, watched few docs and films, read articles and book's passages and more...including the film above. And that film showed his assistant playing a very large role in his business life, plus some very close friends and family members not living in a happy paradise, and for many many reasons. Who was more crazy, him, or everyone else?
It don't matter, his empire is a testament of all the revelations and struggles. On the surface we live in a much more computerized world because people like Steve Jobs, and for the better. Beneath the surface, it's all what we make of it from what we know, and don't.

Me, I enjoyed that film's perspective; I was entertained and informed from one movie director's point of view...one more in my arsenal of "What do I know about Steve Jobs?"
The guy was brilliant, the guy was a pain in the butt, to some. I never met him but some here have.
If they want to talk about it in relation to the film just above; that's what films are all about...learning more, entertainment, added value, extra knowledge, history education, higher vision and more expanded side ways.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
"Glenn Reid employee at NeXT and one of the significant hands behind iMovie has this to say about working "directly" with Steve Jobs

What it's Really Like Working with Steve Jobs

People who worked with Steve Jobs (I'll call him Steve) usually don't talk about it. It's kind of an unwritten rule, partly because he was obsessive about his privacy.
I think that has all changed now, but I'm not exactly sure. I am at least sure that my phone won't ring if I say something about the experience. And I feel compelled to do just that, because there is so much written about Steve, and so few who have actually seen him work. I was one of those people.
And I am becoming aware that LOTS of people are claiming, in one way or another, to have been one of those people. "I worked with Steve Jobs" can mean, "I saw him in the elevator once when I was at a meeting at Apple", or "I worked at Apple during those years, and saw him around campus, although I never actually spoke to him." I actually worked with the guy, and I'm realizing that perhaps I worked with him more closely than almost anyone (save Avie and the many who were in his inner circle for the whole duration of course) — because I worked on products that he cared deeply about.
First, some background. I worked at Adobe Systems in 1985, one of the first handful of people at the company. I was employee #40. After about 5 years, I was searching for something new to do, and got interested in NeXT, because they embraced PostScript (an Adobe technology) and were UNIX-based, two things that I was good at. Being young and brash, I wrote an email message directly to Steve, suggesting that I was just the right guy to work there. In 1991, I started work at NeXT, as Product Manager for Interpersonal Computing. It was the internet, before there was much of an internet. We called it Interpersonal Computing, but nobody paid attention until 5 years later when the WWW was born (also on a NeXT computer, it's worth noting). I reported directly to Steve, in his capacity as "acting VP of Marketing", which was a lifelong title for him.
I left NeXT to start a company to build software for NeXT computers -- RightBrain Software. We built an amazing page layout app called PasteUp, ran two-page spread ads in NeXTWORLD magazine, and had a good old time, except we didn't sell a lot of software, so I went off to do other things for a while.
Many years later, when NeXT acquired Apple for negative -$400M, I was recruited by Steve's right hand man to come in to build iMovie 1.0, in large part because I knew a lot about NeXTSTEP, the technology which was to become MacOS X, and because I think Steve liked PasteUp and liked me and thought I could get it done (we were done ahead of schedule, as it turned out).
I can still remember some of those early meetings, with 3 or 4 of us in a locked room somewhere on Apple campus, with a lot of whiteboards, talking about what iMovie should be (and should not be). It was as pure as pure gets, in terms of building software. Steve would draw a quick vision on the whiteboard, we'd go work on it for a while, bring it back, find out the ways in which it sucked, and we'd iterate, again and again and again. That's how it always went. Iteration. It's the key to design, really. Just keep improving it until you have to ship it.
There were only 3 of us on the team, growing to 4 within the year, with no marketing and very little infrastructure around us. There was paper over the internal windows to keep other Apple employees from knowing what we were doing. Our component in Radar, the bug-tracking database, was called "Tax Department" so nobody would be curious about it. We sat in the same hallway as the Tax Department, actually, and our Senior VP was in charge of Service and Support at the time. Truly a stealth project. There were maybe only 5-10 people in the whole company who knew what we were doing.
When we were done, and the iMac DV shipped with iMovie built in (I think it was October or November of 1998), the world changed, for everybody. Jeff Goldblum appeared in TV ad spots, showing off iMovie. The idea of "personal digital media" was born. This was Steve's vision, and why he put together the iMac DV, with Firewire and iMovie. We called it the Digital Hub strategy internally, to encourage you to put lots of personal digital media on your home computer. It grew quickly from movies to include photos and music (iTunes was repackaged SoundJam, acquired from Casady and Greene in 2000). Before then, very vew people had any personal photos, or music, or home movies on their computers.
Over the ensuing 5 years or so, we built several versions of iMovie and several versions of iPhoto, which came out a couple years after iMovie, but along the same track. Toward the end of my time at Apple, we had standing meetings, once a week, for about 3 or 4 hours, in the Board Room at Apple, to go through what were known internally as the "iApps" — iMovie, iPhoto, iTunes, and later iDVD. Over the course of some years, that's a lot of CEO hours devoted to the details of some software apps -- and that was just the part that we saw. I'm sure there were similar meetings for OS X, the Pro apps, the hardware, and everything else that was going on.
Now let me back up a bit.
Steve Jobs was passionate, as everyone knows. What he was passionate about was, I think, quite simple: he liked to build products. I do, too. This we had in common. It is a process which requires understanding the parameters, the goals, and the gives and takes. Stretch what's possible, use technologies that are good, rein it in when the time comes, polish it and ship it. It's a kind of horse sense, maybe a bit like building houses, where you just kind of know how to do it ... or you don't. Steve did.
Not only did he know and love product engineering, it's all he really wanted to do. He told me once that part of the reason he wanted to be CEO was so that nobody could tell him that he wasn't allowed to participate in the nitty-gritty of product design. He was right there in the middle of it. All of it. As a team member, not as CEO. He quietly left his CEO hat by the door, and collaborated with us. He was basically the Product Manager for all of the products I worked on, even though there eventually were other people with that title, who usually weren't allowed in the room :)
One of the things about designing products that can come up is Ego, or Being Right, or whatever that is called. I'm not sure how this evolved, but when I worked with Steve on product design, there was kind of an approach we took, unconsciously, which I characterize in my mind as a "cauldron". There might be 3 or 4 or even 10 of us in the room, looking at, say, an iteration of iPhoto. Ideas would come forth, suggestions, observations, whatever. We would "throw them into the cauldron", and stir it, and soon nobody remembered exactly whose ideas were which. This let us make a great soup, a great potion, without worrying about who had what idea. This was critically important, in retrospect, to decouple the CEO from the ideas. If an idea was good, we'd all eventually agree on it, and if it was bad, it just kind of sank to the bottom of the pot. We didn't really remember whose ideas were which -- it just didn't matter. Until, of course, the patent attorneys came around and asked, but that's a whole nother story.
The Steve that I worked with loved product design, and he loved consumer products, and iMovie and iPhoto were two of the biggest consumer apps ever developed from scratch at Apple, or NeXT, or anywhere else, perhaps. So I think that in some very real sense, I had a better understanding of Steve and how he worked, and what motivated him, than almost anyone in the world. It sounds kind of self-serving to say this, but he and I were a lot alike in that way, and in that process. It was a true give and take, a true collaboration with everyone in the room. Most people never saw that process, and those who did never talk about it. I am privileged to have been there.
I guess I have this to say about it: it wasn't magic, it was hard work, thoughtful design, and constant iteration. Doing the best we knew how with what was available, shaping each release into a credible, solid, useful, product, as simple and direct as we could make it. And we shipped those products, most importantly.
I am off doing other things now, again, but it's still Product Design, and I still love it. That is what I remember most about Steve, that he simply loved designing and shipping products. Again, and again, and again. None of the magic that has become Apple would have ever happened if he were simply a CEO. Steve's magic recipe was that he was a product designer at his core, who was smart enough to know that the best way to design products was to have the magic wand of CEO in one of your hands. He was compelling and powerful and all that, but I think that having once had the reigns of power wrestled away from him, he realized that it was important not to let that happen again, lest he not be allowed to be a Product Manager any more."

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing