Beyoncé - Lemonade | Latest trend into the great divine ...

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

The video is exclusive to Tidal members. It's an hour long (56 mins), and it uses 8 different screen's aspect ratios!

1) 1.22:1 - 1 (fake security camera footage)
2) 1.33:1 - 24 (mostly used for archival/home video)
3) 1.78:1 - 71 (half of Lemonade used 16x9 framing, typically color)
4) 2.20:1 - 1 (only seen once, at the beginning)
5) 2.39:1 - 1 (used once for an entire song)
6) 2.67:1 - 49 (typically black and white)
7) 2.85:1 - 1 (spotted once)
8) 3.50:1 - 13 (always color footage)

And all together, there are 161 aspect ratio's changes/switches!
________

And be careful on what people said online, be almost afraid. :eek: This is serious business.
________

________

Sure, it's only a video (exclusive, and one-hour long), and the music is all prefabricated in studio with special effects and reverb and delay and dynamic compression and flange, distortion, sustain...and nothing natural but everything electronic and computer degenerated and not what serious audiophiles and higher music taste lovers would ever listen in their lifetime here on planet Earth but only in another galaxy far far far away where we just don't know what the eternal destiny can lead to...not even the smallest imagination of the smartest brain in the universe.

Anyway, if someone has watched it, or going to, care to share your experience? :b

Exclusivity, not available to the masses.

R.I.P. Prince

Protect our planet, protect our best artists, protect their music, feed the poor and the children who are dying every single day everywhere on Earth.
Give the gift of love, liberty, equality, fraternity. We are all one. :b

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Forced myself to sit through part of it on HBO, it sucked! Pretentious and meaningless videography peppered with a good dose of T&A to keep you watching. I was never into her music and this video didn't do anything to change my mind...

david

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I'm the same David, not one cent interested for this genre and with the rest of the gang...we already know them from the virtual world they live in, and it's certainly not in this reality world but in their own disco galaxy far away in the lost continent of the material world.

* I posted it because it's making the news without making the news; not for the normal people...but for the others.
And I wanted to know if some members here saw it, and their thoughts.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing