Do You Like Concerts? The Best Concerts Online are at Concert Vault

witchdoctor

Apr 23, 2016
I have tried Rhapsody, Amazon Music Tidal which are all great but I like live music best. I have found www.concertvault.com so packed full of outstanding concerts it has made more of a difference than any speaker or amp ever could for my listening enjoyment.

Case in point, I thought I knew The Who's album Quadrophenia until I heard the 1974 concert where it was played live at the spectrum in Philly:

http://www.concertvault.com/the-who/spectrum-december-04-1973.html

No way can you go back to the studio version after hearing this, no way.

I like to upmix with Auro3D and the experience is just unbelievable. There is no way you can capture sound like this in a studio. If you don't like rock no worries, they have enough concerts, venues, and performers you will likely never run out of unbelievable content. Check it out!

I have no affiliation with Concert Vault, just a fan.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing