The Worlds Most Powerful SET Stereo Amplifier - Aries Cerat Diana Forte

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Anyway, even if the Mezzo line would only be a faint brother (which I am sure it is not) of the Impera II preamp (which I have in my audition centre), the quality must still be excellent!

The Mezzo/Forte combo will be quite the setup as a pair. The Impera II however is....well....just phenomenal

Congrats on the Aries Cerat Distribution. Its nice to be representing audio gear that you can really be excited about.

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
I just noticed your stereo amp qualification... in which case I am not currently aware of anything providing more. Google might find something though I suspect you have been there and done that.

Indeed. Did a lot of fact checking before making the claim and feel very comfortable it will stand for some time.

On that point though I don't imagine it will be long before we make the most powerful (and musical) SET mono's .....stay tuned!!

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada
Very cool architecture/technology. I have been thinking of supercaps for my builds too.

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
I heard the Diana integrated with Tune Audio Animas. Excellent system

I will be getting the Diana integrated for review soon. I can't wait and expect a good match with my Odeons.

I heard the Tune Audio Anima today with HUGE amps from Trafomatic today (even big by Aries Cerat standards) and it was heavenly).

Check out the KR Audio cabin on the ground floor in Halle 4. They are coupled with excellent sounding Czech horns for a very fair price.

Also, I found the Horns by Auto-Tech (Polish company) to be a real sleeper and relative good value.

Ypsilon sounded much better today than Thursday, they told me the speakers were Brand new and we're starting to break-in today.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I will be getting the Diana integrated for review soon. I can't wait and expect a good match with my Odeons.

I heard the Tune Audio Anima today with HUGE amps from Trafomatic today (even big by Aries Cerat standards) and it was heavenly).

Check out the KR Audio cabin on the ground floor in Halle 4. They are coupled with excellent sounding Czech horns for a very fair price.

Also, I found the Horns by Auto-Tech (Polish company) to be a real sleeper and relative good value.

Ypsilon sounded much better today than Thursday, they told me the speakers were Brand new and we're starting to break-in today.

I was very impressed with the KR I heard at Christoph's.

I also have KR 242 valves and the 274b recti on my Lampi, quality is super high, and their 300b are great too. I have heard great things about their PX4 on the Lampi, and know a guy who swears by their 211 on his Lampi amplifiers

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Hi Ked

You "only" heard the 350i, you should listen to the Kronzilla SX ;)

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
THE Show Newport is now over and I want to take a moment to make a notable observation for those following this thread:

4 days straight....
8 hours a day nonstop....
87db efficient loudspeakers....
Very first production model (designed for me for the US market)

Flawless....

Not a single hiccup, tick or sense of fatigue in driving the Vandersteen 5A carbons. Outside of MBL's, this is one of the very few demanding modern loudspeakers in production.... and the Diana Forte powered them with ease.

We did 3 videos on YouTube of THE Show Newport and you can check the lower right hand corner for the preamp's volume level (35-37 out of 64) never went above about half for redbook. This is a true 60W RMS with 60% of the bias setting full power.

You can check the video link here

I hope many of you will be able to hear the effortlessness of an Aries Cerat amplifier in the days to come. It leaves you a changed person....

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing