Top Triode tube

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Dear all,
i write from Italy,and sorry my bad English.

I can post my experience about triode tube amp because since 1990 until now i had among the best triode amp like
Be Yamamura a preamp mono with 2 power supply and mono amp with push pull of 845 and 2 power supply,Audiotekne preamp 8601 and 9501 and amp 9402,9501, mono 8501 and Yamato,
FAl integrated amp,Shindo pre Catherine and Petrus with Shinonia and WE 300 B Limited amp,Pre hal amp design,Pre Uesugi 20,Pre dyssanayake reference,Audio Note Japan,M7 and M10
with Neiro Silver,Kageki,Ongaku and Gakuon and new Kondo M7 KSL,phono GE 1 with Souga.

Now i have M7 ksl with phono GE1 and 2 Souga to biamp.

3 years ago we did one trial at home of one my friend that have many Audio note during one weekend and we had to trial
Pre M7,M77 and M10
amp Neiro silver,Kageki,Kassai,Kegon,Ongaku,Gakuon prototype and Gakuon
with horn speaker monovia Be Yamamura
Versa Turntable with Audionote io limited and Trans 7
Was an incredible trial

Who need some info i am at disposition.
In Italy we are a group of friend since 30 year of 12/13 people very crazy in a ray of 70 km
its a pity all you live in the other part of the world

Last year i bought also CH Precision L1,C1,X1 and 2 A1 because is first time i listen in my home a special transistor amp and i have 2 system

Regards
Gianluigi

Jond

Oct 31, 2015
Gianluigi great to hear from Italy one of my favorite countries, Italian wine was and is my first love. Sounds like you and your group have tremendously good taste in hifi and a great appreciation of fantastic Japanese tubed gear. And your English is fine I don't have any questions but if you want to offer your impressions on any gear you and your group have listened to critically I would love to read them!

Birdwatcher

May 29, 2018
EU
Hello Gianluigi,
Can you please provide more informations on sonic differences between the used Shiindo and Audio Note/Kondo Amtssprache and preamps?
Thanks very much!

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I had both but really ANJ and Kondo are in another league
Shin do sound very good but are little roll off and mid not magic and natural like AN mainly amp with 2A3
AN sound is more clean,musical and transparent

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing