Would you use this to increase the efficiency of your power delivery?

Does this device do what it says it does

• Yes

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
This is a real product. Please watch the video and vote/share opinion as to what you think of it:

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I hear if you wipe your wallet, you'll never run out of cash.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
really unbelievable; version 2.0 is better and more effective with 3-phase voltages

Whatmore

Jun 2, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
These guys have no idea!!
They should charge ten or twenty times the price and market it for audiophile power cable application.

Let your ears be the judge

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
This is a real product. Please watch the video and vote/share opinion as to what you think of it:

Their claims are just as ridiculous as the majority of stereo tweaking product claims.

MtnHam

Industry Expert
Jan 12, 2014
Nothern California Wine Country
OK, this time it's working, however my believability is not. Sounds like pure BS. Their explanation is absurd. Wiping the surface of the breaker enclosure and switches to "realign" the electrons just doesn't fly, and is about as plausible as this one from Machina Dynamica:

Audio Acccessories - Teleportation Tweak, Long Distance ...
www.machinadynamica.com/machina60.htm
Buy The Teleportation Tweak with Paypal or check/MO (payable to Geoff Kait) prior to calling Machina Dynamica via landline or cell phone. ... Undergrad thesis: Preliminary design of low-thrust engine for interplanetary travel utilizing momentum transfer mechanisms in highly magnetic ...

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
OK, this time it's working, however my believability is not. Sounds like pure BS. Their explanation is absurd. Wiping the surface of the breaker enclosure and switches to "realign" the electrons just doesn't fly, and is about as plausible as this one from Machina Dynamica:
Why not? It seems plausible to me that if there are special magnetic particles in the liquid, it could help to pull the electrons into alignment, and with it, reduce the resistive losses in the wires. That in turn results in higher voltage in equipment, making them run more efficiently.

On their site, they have evidence of this working with people posting their before and after electricity bills.

Given all of this, I am puzzled why I am the only one who voted that it works!

MtnHam

Industry Expert
Jan 12, 2014
Nothern California Wine Country
Why not? It seems plausible to me that if there are special magnetic particles in the liquid, it could help to pull the electrons into alignment, and with it, reduce the resistive losses in the wires. That in turn results in higher voltage in equipment, making them run more efficiently.

On their site, they have evidence of this working with people posting their before and after electricity bills.

Given all of this, I am puzzled why I am the only one who voted that it works!

Given all of this, I am puzzled as to why this site hasn't imploded sooner.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
This, in the General Audio Forum - Favorite Technology section? ...Sure it wouldn't be more @ ease in the General Humor Forum section? :D

Amir, you the top measurement fella, so measure and record your results for the next few months and as compared to same last year's months.
Then we'll talk...common ground. :b

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
I am somewhat surprised at the response to this ad on a Forum that is all about high end audio and subjective evaluation. Their are "tweaks" that audiophiles use/perform that are much, much more ludicrous than what this ad recommends and regardless of how foolish many of us think those might be, others claim to hear the same "improvements".

The only difference between what this product offers and what an equivalent audio "tweak" would offer is the price. The audio equivalent would be at least $500.

I never cease to be amazed.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Given all of this, I am puzzled as to why this site hasn't imploded sooner.
We haven't applied said formula to the circuit breakers that power our servers. Should we do that, you should see a 25% or so speed up in the response of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing