ch precision new integrated amp

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
Hi guys i just got back from the Swiss High end show and was able to audition the CH integrated drivind Vivid Giya 3 if i recall.
The sound was very smooth and liquid sounding no fatigue at all.
I would have liked a bit more meat like the Gryphon Diablo 300 has.
Anyway very nice integrated, CH are the most liquid sounding amps that i know of.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Our first I1 being released from customs today :)

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
CH are the most liquid sounding amps that i know of.
Did you forget to place the words 'Solid State' between 'sounding' and 'amps'? :D
Or do you really think they are the most liquid sounding amps overall? :eek:

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
Did you forget to place the words 'Solid State' between 'sounding' and 'amps'? :D
Or do you really think they are the most liquid sounding amps overall? :eek:

Regarding the M1 most likely:p

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

Hyperion

Oct 3, 2011
Stockholm/Sweden
Hi guys i just got back from the Swiss High end show and was able to audition the CH integrated drivind Vivid Giya 3 if i recall.
The sound was very smooth and liquid sounding no fatigue at all.
I would have liked a bit more meat like the Gryphon Diablo 300 has.
Anyway very nice integrated, CH are the most liquid sounding amps that i know of.

I honestly don't believe that you can compare CH I1 with the Gryphon Diablo 300. These are products on different levels. We've had Gryphon here earlier as well. The CH I1 is double the price though, where you should demand more.

/ Marcus, www.perfect-sense.se

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
I honestly don't believe that you can compare CH I1 with the Gryphon Diablo 300. These are products on different levels. We've had Gryphon here earlier as well. The CH I1 is double the price though, where you should demand more.

Even if the I1 is double the price the Diablo 300 is more full body and has much more omph, in terms of liquidity the I1 is way better.

Hyperion

Oct 3, 2011
Stockholm/Sweden
Even if the I1 is double the price the Diablo 300 is more full body and has much more omph, in terms of liquidity the I1 is way better.

Like I said - not really comparable :). The performance, flexibility and build quality is on another level basically.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I started the run in process last night. Very sweet highs indeed. Will report as changes happen. Running VR-44s and a W20 via USB in. Ours has the phono board too. AF3P incoming.

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
My DEMO SYSTEM with I1 :) fullsizeoutput_1cd1.jpeg

Reactions: Narayan

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
My DEMO SYSTEM with I1 and love it :)
IMG_2856 (2).jpg

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
Simply best analogue system I1 fully loaded Phono inside with KRONOS SPARTA turntable :) fullsizeoutput_1da9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1dad.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1dab.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1da9.jpeg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing