ch precision new integrated amp

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Dear all,
saturday i was in a shop in Italy to listen a demonstration of Ch with
L1 P1 M1
I asked to an engineer of CH information about new products.
They will present in Munich a new integrated amp with 100 watt each channel.
Look same like L1,and include a board with DAC
Has a pre out and optional board are analog,digital,streaming,usb input

Regards
Gianluigi

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I asked price idea

Is more or less same price like A1 plus from 5 to 10% more

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Price in Italy are

L1 30.000 euro
P1 24.500 euro
C1 27.000 euro
A1 30.000 euro
D1 33.000 euro
M1 90.000 euro

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
This is price list in Italy include 22% italian VAT

Then my friend of shop can do good discount

4music

Apr 15, 2013
Hello All. It has been awhile since the I1 was announced but have not seen anyone using it. Any member has a first hand experience auditioning one? Thanks.

slcaudiophile

Nov 6, 2014
Um ... SLC?
yes it has. does anyone know if they actually confirmed they were building an integrated or was it just something they were thinking about? anyone see an actual prototype unit?

Reactions: JimmyS

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I asked in CH company
The I1 will start production in may and in Munich is possible to listen

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
I can ask, but 2 years ago, they planned on building a more entry level line at about half the price of the current stuff on average.

rsorren1

Sep 6, 2013
Dallas area
All, I had the chance to spend time with the new CH Precision I1 at Axpona this past weekend in the CH Precision room. The I1 was being sourced by a D1 transport via CH-Link and a Kronos turntable. The I1 packs elements of the A1/L1/C1/P1 into one chassis. Speakers were the Magico S1 MkII. Professional reviewers are beginning to write about their thoughts of the I1. See Axpona reports from Steve Stone and Jonathan Valin on TAS website. I thought the system was well balanced and sounded great. I had been down in the marketplace and bought a few new records. We played them on the system: Kind of Blue MoFi 45 rpm, Gentle Ben - Ben Webster Analogue Productions, in addition to what CH were playing. Miles' trumpet and Ben's sax were real. Good bass. Good midrange. The I1 is quite the accomplishment when you consider how much technology has been implemented in a single box. It's all modular too. The cards for streaming, USB input, and digital input can be moved to a C1 if an owner wants to expand their system. One would purchase an empty C1 and move the cards. The phono input converts the signal to digital then applies RIAA and converts back to analog. I did not know this before listening and I can tell you that the phono sounded great. Prior to hearing the I1 I would have been skeptical of this approach. I got to spend time discussing CH Precision design with Raphael Pasche. Raphael is a talented, energetic, enthusiastic designer who now has worked on the L1/P1/M1/I1. Quite the accomplishment. David Chan, CH Precision Importer, Canada was also in the room and was wonderful to speak with about his experiences with CH Precision. Good stuff. I recall the price of the I1 in the US as $38K as configured. Expensive. It's a CH Precision though - no doubt.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Ralph, does the P1 also convert to digital?

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Thank heavens!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing