Christmas Album

Ron Party

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Oakland, CA
One of my (and my kids') favorites:

Who doesn't like songs like Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer or I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus?;)

Roger Dressler

Industry Expert
Aug 4, 2011
Oregon
This album never fails to impress me for its tasteful arrangements and superb sound quality:

And this one brings back childhood memories. It was played frequently by Wally Phillips at WGN Radio in the late '50s.

Enjoy!

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
Merry Axemas Vol1 & 2
Johnny Mathis
Chicago
Beach Boys

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Got the Geri Allen CD "A Child is Born"...stunning!

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
Finally bought "A Charlie Brown Christmas" (Vince Guaraldi). Forgot how truly wonderful this is.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Christmas for the Southern Climes:

Hi Gary...was thinking of buying on K2...but could not get any samples from Amazon.com Any place where i can actually hear it online? Thanks! and Enjoy!

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
we have been playing:
Cantate Domino
Diana Krall Christmas
Wynton Marsalis Crescent City Christmas Card
Ella Fitzgerald Christmas
Nat King Cole -

garylkoh

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)
Sep 6, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Hi Gary...was thinking of buying on K2...but could not get any samples from Amazon.com Any place where i can actually hear it online? Thanks! and Enjoy!

It's here.

Unfortunately, there are a number of remasters on CD, and there's at least one of them that is pretty bad. The K2HD from FIM is the closest to the original Phillips LP. But much better in that the LP I have has noisy surfaces. They are reasonably priced, but I'm not sure that it's worth hunting down a first pressing since the K2HD is pretty awesome.

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksea...lla&incldescr=&sortord=ddate&thumbs=&currsel=

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing