Ray Donovan Season 4 (2016) | 'I Have Sinned' Tease | Liev Schreiber & Jon Voight SHO

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I did see the season 4 opener a few nights ago and I was drawn in. . Lot's of stuff going on in this episode with some loose ends tied up.. Katie Holmes was only a last season phenom.

I definitely enjoy this series

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I have enjoyed this series since its inception. Unfortunately the first several episodes for this year have been pretty slow. I hope it picks up soon.

Steve Williams

You beat me to it Jim. I've watched every episode in all 4 seasons and this is the slowest. No doubt Ray's son is going to pull the trigger. I'm betting to save Avi. It seems everything is being set up for a big season ending

I thought Season 3 was the best so far.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Steve
Last week I was yelling at the TV (or at least Mickey Donovan played by Jon Voight). How could they write a more stupid character?

Steve Williams

Well I have been waiting in the wings for someone to comment about this season 4 finale which aired on Sunday

I was disappointed to say the least'

Sure the Donovan family took care of business but the ending didn't come close to last years finale with Katie Holmes

I won't say more

My wife did enjoy as she liked the family taking vengeance on the Russians

I thought the timing sequences were faulty. One minute Terrye is in the ICU with bullet wounds fighting for his life and five mintes later that has come and gone and he is now training fighters in the gym as if nothing ever happened

His wife's breast cancer was nothing but a smoking gun

His daughter has left for NYU and his son wants to emulate his father

I can't see this show going much longer

Big disappointment for me

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Well I have been waiting in the wings for someone to comment about this season 4 finale which aired on Sunday

I was disappointed to say the least'

Sure the Donovan family took care of business but the ending didn't come close to last years finale with Katie Holmes

I won't say more

My wife did enjoy as she liked the family taking vengeance on the Russians

I thought the timing sequences were faulty. One minute Terrye is in the ICU with bullet wounds fighting for his life and five mintes later that has come and gone and he is now training fighters in the gym as if nothing ever happened

His wife's breast cancer was nothing but a smoking gun

His daughter has left for NYU and his son wants to emulate his father

I can't see this show going much longer

Big disappointment for me

I watched all season but it surely wasn't "Must See TV"

Steve Williams

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Ack! Spoilers! NOOOOOOOOOO!

(I haven't watched the latest season yet)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing