Genesis 800 watt servo amp

sheepdog1969

Mar 17, 2016
I have a fully functioning set of Genesis V speakers with the 800 watt servo amp with remote. I can not find any info on how to use the remote and adjust the settings in the servo amp. My internet searches have netted "zilch". There must have been a set of instructions that came with the servo amp and remote when they were new. Help!

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Hi Sheepdog1969,

Have you downloaded the manual? You can find it here in PDF format : http://www.genesisloudspeakers.com/archeology/genv_vi/g_v_manual.pdf

*EDIT* I see that you have (posted in other thread)

What exactly are you looking to do / not understanding?

If you download this - http://www.genesisloudspeakers.com/archive/G201_Owners_Manual.pdf Check page 7

There's basically only 3 adjustments - Volume, Phase & Hi-pass/Lo-pass - ignore all the other buttons on the remote control. The same remote was used for the Digital Lens as well.

sheepdog1969

Mar 17, 2016
Hi Carolkoh,

The second download is "EXACTLY" what I was looking for! At this point, the only additional question I have is the "Mem1 & Mem2" buttons. My assumption is that they allow one to save 2 setups (set volume, phase & hi-pass/lo-pass--press mem1, then readjust for a different genre of music and press mem2). Am I correct? Thxs in advance for your help!!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing