New forum created for subjectivist members

Status
Not open for further replies.

opus112

Feb 24, 2016
Zhejiang
' Challenging posts will be deleted and members put on notice.'

:D

A stroke of extreme brilliance, oh great King. Way to go.

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Sounds (pun intended) a bit harsh. :)

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Amir I had hoped you would come to your senses. It is becoming clear at least with respect to this forum you have decided to double down on your insanity. Clearly I made a mistake returning to this forum.

Last edited:

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Amir I had hoped you would come to your senses. It is becoming clear at least with respect to this forum you have decided to double down on your insanity. Clearly I made a mistake returning to this forum.

Stunnng isn't it ? Reminds me of Japanese ritual suicide...Hari-Kari.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 457

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
You want to translate that for us dummies?

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015

bplexico

Mar 28, 2011
I have to admit I don't quite understand the purpose of starting this forum? What would one do here?

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I have to admit I don't quite understand the purpose of starting this forum? What would one do here?
It is created by request from members that say they want to have conversations about audio without someone coming into the thread challenging them. In other words, it can be a purely subjectivist forum.

If you want to only hear from subjectivists and no one else, post it here. Otherwise the rest of the forum is available to you.

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
What's with all the racism? Now racism is not only accepted, but promoted by the admin?

Are you kidding, that video clip is hilarious!

Sasha Baron Cohen X John Stewart = funny squared

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
What's with all the racism? Now racism is not only accepted, but promoted by the admin?
Besides being off topic, it is violating this in ToS:

"3. Please do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, racist, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law. We reserve the right to delete any message that in our sole opinion falls in these categories and serve up administrative action to any member because of them."

I was playing it and while it was funny, it is NOT work- or family-safe. Got the strangest look from my wife that is sitting next to me wonder what I was listening to half way through it. But again, I did laugh :).

Thanks for your concern Mike.

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Besides being off topic, it is violating this in ToS:

"3. Please do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, racist, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law. We reserve the right to delete any message that in our sole opinion falls in these categories and serve up administrative action to any member because of them."

I was playing it and while it was funny, it is NOT work- or family-safe. Got the strangest look from my wife that is sitting next to me wonder what I was listening to half way through it. But again, I did laugh :).

Thanks for your concern Mike.

I didn't watch, but I noticed for some reason Steve has been posting video's of this man and they seem to be directed at you.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Political satire.
I could suggest some reasons why your wife is looking at you funny. That belongs in the humor thread.

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
It is created by request from members that say they want to have conversations about audio without someone coming into the thread challenging them. In other words, it can be a purely subjectivist forum.

If you want to only hear from subjectivists and no one else, post it here. Otherwise the rest of the forum is available to you.

Hey Amir,

Why don't you read up on trolling again. I provided ample definitions and examples. You are encouraging trolling under the guise of challenging member assertions and claims about audio. If you are not interested in a particular subject or just feel like challenging the idea for the hell of it just to incite unrest for the op, you are trolling. I have never seen an Administrator Troll on the web before. You should congratulate yourself for breaking new ground.

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
LOL. I have never seen that TV clip, and it was hilarious. If that is against the rules, even in a subjective forum, then this site has a major problem.

Did anyone notice the two women bodyguards were acting just like Arnold in T2.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Hey Amir,

Why don't you read up on trolling again. I provided ample definitions and examples. You are encouraging trolling under the guise of challenging member assertions and claims about audio. If you are not interested in a particular subject or just feel like challenging the idea for the hell of it just to incite unrest for the op, you are trolling. I have never seen an Administrator Troll on the web before. You should congratulate yourself for breaking new ground.
You are trolling this thread per your own definition. Please read the topic of this thread and stay on that.

Blizzard

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
LOL. I have never seen that TV clip, and it was hilarious. If that is against the rules, even in a subjective forum, then this site has a major problem.

Did anyone notice the two women bodyguards were acting just like Arnold in T2.

Funny or not, the point is why is this man in-particularly being repetitively directed towards Amir? Not only is it childish, it also insinuates racism to all but folks who turn a blind eye. Or are completely dense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing